• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tanguy Ndombele

Pretty much! Bit harsh on Wenger though, I'd blame anywhere from 60-90% of our current situation on him.

Nah just go full 100%. The man basically destroyed this club.

In his final breaths with the club he managed to pull Aubameyang out of his hat. I mean how dare he?

I don’t know how a guy who was here over 20 years deserves no blame on the downfall of the club

He does. I thought we were talking about Arsenal as attractive opinion?

I mean Wenger is gone now and Gazidis is gonna change us to new Bayern Munchen. Coupled with the ability to pay highest wages this surely gotta be a more attractive opinion than it was before?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Aubameyang wanted to leave Dortmund and we were the only club truly interested at the time. Plus he got something like a £15m loyalty bonus paid over the length of his contract. Wenger though......

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So for how much longer are we allowed to blame Wenger? WOBs are coming off as obsessed at this point. He's gone, time to move on. You don't see anyone else constantly harping on about Wenger.

It's a new regime, if we can't attract the needed signing it's their fault. Hardly like we were shopping in Harrods before. We were in the market for the same middle of the road talent just like now. Only now we got Sven to put our hope on that he knows a thing or two more about scouting than the old setup.

Divided_Pie

If Arsenal stick with Xhaka as DLP this guy would be the perfect partner - mobile, press-resistant, can carry the ball in to the final 3rd and help create goals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom