• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Teachers series question

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Sorry nothing with football, but olny Englishmen can answer me this. I have just one question. Has anybody watched tv series Teacers, and will they film more than 4 seasons?

No tv station here has played it, but I borrowed all 4 seasons on dvd from British council here in Zagreb. I found it very entertaining, not as entertaining as Monty Python's flying circurs or Red dwarf or Only fools and horses (which are all 3 living legend over here) or Fawlty towers, but still very funny.

Tegh

Established Member
It was apparently quite a funny programme, and I've not heard anything about a fifth season. I do remember it was in a lot of magazines when they announced the fourth season. If you know what channel it was hosted on over here, (Channel4 I believe?) then you could check the official website.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Yes it was Channel4. Thanks mate. I did try to find some info there while ago but without succes. I'll check again.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I watched the first couple of series of Teachers (when Andrew Lincoln- Simon- was the main man), saw a few after he went. Always entertained by it, but did they really kill Kurt off?

Bizarre..

seb_afc

Established Member
well the fourth series had quite a poor recpetion, so theyve decided to cancel plans for a 5th series. So it looks like there it will be no more. sorry mate.

Top Bottom