• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Technical Director Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he can help get rid of Mustafi, I'll look the other way when it comes to his criminality.

You can go to a crossroad at midnight and ask the devil himself to get rid of Mustafi and he'll be like "Nah, mate, you're stuck with him I'm afraid."

Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

A shame players from South America have a hard time getting a work permit in the UK. I hope Edu has something else up his sleeve or we'll be left with a lot of Joel Campbells and Wellingtons.

At least he'll know the rules as when he signed for us he was denied entry into the country as he had a fake Portuguese passport.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He could sh*t gold, still isn't gonna change a whole lot if it's under the current financial model. Even with incredible recruitment it'd take at least 3 years to turn this ageing squad into a young, competitive one.

The only reason to support Arsenal these days is 1: our sweet sweet red and white shirts and 2: we used to be a great club once. Apart from that there's nothing.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He could sh*t gold, still isn't gonna change a whole lot if it's under the current financial model. Even with incredible recruitment it'd take at least 3 years to turn this ageing squad into a young, competitive one.

The only reason to support Arsenal these days is 1: our sweet sweet red and white shirts and 2: we used to be a great club once. Apart from that there's nothing.

nothing for you, plenty for others like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom