<

Thank you ...

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2004.

1. va_va_voom

va_va_voom New Member Trusted

Not got a clue what you're talking about!!

2. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

What not :?

3. sanyasi

sanyasi New Member

thats not unprofessional thats just plain stupidity.

4. Corny

Corny New Member Trusted

Even so the stick they get is uncalled for. It's never off that long really and the content they have is superb.

5. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Still, it's not quite satisfactory is it? There's still some desire there to create a fan site ;)

6. Corny

Corny New Member Trusted

Well the lack of a forum there is one pretty good reason!! :p

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corny - I'm not dishing the content on Arsenal.com. I've said that the devlopment of the site is superb.

The administration of it is another matter.

8. Corny

Corny New Member Trusted

Ash, just saying in general (not you :wink: ) that Arsenal.com gets a hard time.

9. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Arsenal.com gets a hard time from me a lot, although I must say it has improved lately.

10. Exiled In Newcastle

Exiled In Newcastle New Member

For me it'll take a long time to forgive that site for letting us down a few times and misreporting (like when they said Vieira had signed a new contract, Cesc joining, and a few other times). It's supposed to be OFFICIAL, not muppets copying News of the World stories on a saturday night.

And also if you try to interact they just never flaming reply, and if they do it's BS.

Style ,technical etc I don't give a toss in all honesty (as far as I'm concerned it can be plain text on a plain background) but I want to RELY on it.

11. Corny

Corny New Member Trusted

Exiled that's an admin problem.

I'm just judging it by the overall content available and the features they have like the online programme.

12. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

Its fairly average. If i want Arsenal news Arse.com is not the first site you visit.
    Also they could make Arsenal Plus free

13. Exiled In Newcastle

Exiled In Newcastle New Member

Corny - I agree, but as I said all I want from my club's official site is to be able to rely on it and trust it, which I don't.

14. va_va_voom

va_va_voom New Member Trusted

Exactly - style, code, flashing bits (technical term) and the like are all redundant if the content isn't correct.

15. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

Didn't they once have a pic of Dudek in the squad profiles section because they jumped the gun on that "signing" too?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be fair, they do get their fair share of news wrong - and that's very unprofessional from an Official site.

It's as if they see competition from fan sites and want to get the Exclusive in first! ;)

17. Soler

Soler New Member Elite

I swear they had Flamini listed as an Italian for the first few weeks.

18. arseblogger

arseblogger New Member

http://www.arseblog.com/dudek.html

19. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

no one is perfect or place.
    I r'ber u posting an article on the main site that we've signed Trabelsi, then changing it few days later.(wonder where u got the news from :roll: )

20. kanuuu

kanuuu New Member

They aslo take ages to update player statistics, like goals and assists, on A-M it's always up to date.