• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2020–21 UEFA Nations League

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not saying It’s the case all the time, but sometimes it’s the teams that have too many stars that struggle to win it all on the international stage. Too many egos and too much choice to manage.

Would love to see what Arsène could do with this France team. Imagine Arsène managing Benzema, Mbappe, Kante, Pogba etc.

:drool:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I like how France always plays like turd. Yet they just need one moment of magic to win the game.

1-0 Spain

1-1 France

2-1 France

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Grande Luis Enrique, we still play the best football on the international stage despite playing with a comparably average squad, which on paper you probably wouldn't even put on the top 5 in Europe.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Nations League is a huge improvement compared to the useless friendly matches.
Sure, but neither should exist.

What a ridiculous interpretation of the offside rule, btw, that Busquets has explained the referee gave them and for which it wasn't ruled offside. :facepalm:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seriously though, there are way too many international tournaments now. How does this tournament really differ from the Euros. Fifa needs to rethink this. If they lose the exclusivity, it will hurt their bottom line at some point.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Seriously though, there are way too many international tournaments now. How does this tournament really differ from the Euros. Fifa needs to rethink this. If they lose the exclusivity, it will hurt their bottom line at some point.
Sadly I'm just not sure that's true. When it comes to making money you can sacrifice quality for quantity, and that's what UEFA and FIFA have been doing for a while now. And what Wenger wants to do to an even more extreme level.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sadly I'm just not sure that's true. When it comes to making money you can sacrifice quality for quantity, and that's what UEFA and FIFA have been doing for a while now. And what Wenger wants to do to an even more extreme level.
You‘re likely right. It‘s literally the only game in town for football fans.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There is no one better than Benzema at the moment.
Benzema is unreal. Best player in the world for me.
I wonder if with the new advances in sports science we’re going to see loads of players peak after 30 now. Especially in positions/roles that aren’t so pace reliant.

Benzema best on the planet rn with Salah close behind, maybe Lewandowski/Mbappe in 3rd place but that top two are locked in.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Didn't even know there was a final going on.
Anyway looks like spain got robbed due to stupid offside rule.

Top Bottom