<

The all things positive thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by truth_hurts, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Kits are lush

Good crop of young players at the club

Chambers

Sapient Hawk and truth_hurts like this.
  2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

The positive is the amount of young talent we have yes they not Chelsea level youth like Abraham Mount reece James Tomori but seeing Martinelli Willock Saka all preforming well when they given chance is great.

I don't think there other positives other than Auba keep being elite and no major injuries

3. teamsoutheast

teamsoutheast Well-Known Member

* I like the fact we are at least TRYING to add solidity and structure to our game. We're not good enough at it yet but at least when we improve in this department, it gives us options to variate our play as and when we please. We looked pretty solid against Leicester in the 1st half.

* Great that the youngsters are being given a chance. This would have been part of Emery's set of obejectives when he arrived and he has deifnitely ticked that box.

4. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Im slowly going off the kits. I tend to mesh my liking for them and how well the seasons going. It's why I hate seeing the 17/18 versions.

5. Pepes blue pill

Dont do that, they are the only beautiful thing about us right now, I hadnt got a kit since I was a teenager but had to have one of these, can wear them with whatever and not look a knob, that sets them apart from most kits

6. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

I think I do this aswell, favourite Emirates shirt?

07-08 away for me.

Ricardinho likes this.
  7. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

The fact that he plays youth is a positive, all of our kits are very nice.. that's it probably.

Though if I believe some on here the rest is positive as well. We were third in the league and got some decent points here and there.

8. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

Another positive I just thought of is, with our current form, we won't have to worry about the ignominy playing in Europa League as it's clear so long as Emery is here, it'll be a miracle to finish in the top 10.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  9. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

As long as he's here, we might not have to worry about playing in the premier league.

Artisan and Sapient Hawk like this.
  10. Kav

Kav Well-Known Member

For what its worth we don't have to play any tony pullis side at the moment.

11. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

It's a sliding scale of pessimism, Rich, I'm not there but it's only a matter of time :lol:

12. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

That's not worth anything.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  13. Kav

Kav Well-Known Member

Imagine the smug look on his face when he get a result against this team we have. :confused:

14. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

plot twist: we are the tony pulis side

15. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Tierney and Martinelli. That's it for me, as good as a lot of the other prospect appear they've not exactly fully convinced me yet. Maybe Willock is getting close and Guendouzi appears to have a great attitude but with everyone else it just seems to be "promise".

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  16. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

- Chambers
    - Martinelli
    - Guendouzi

While not many people share this but I am also quite excited about the potential of this squad. It is a lot stronger than people think.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  17. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Maya Jama and Jorja Smith are both single

18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Jorja is something else ffs. From Walsall too I think. The female Mbappe.

Big Poppa likes this.
  19. Pepes blue pill

We aint tottenham

mavelous and Hleb's Sirush like this.
  20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Sp**s are in the CL mate. Doing better than us.