• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The all things positive topic 2017/18

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Let me start by saying that this is the lowest I've ever felt as a gooner. Furthermore, if somebody else created this topic, I would think that they are trolling. Despite Us Becoming the laughing stock of English football in the space of 2 weeks, we should really be optimistic (I know it's hard).

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's hard, but positives only in here please. I'll bullet point below:

* City and Liverpool play in the next runs of fixtures. We should be making up ground on at least one of these teams. We could be within a point.

* On paper we have arguably the best defensive options and the best front 3 in the league.

* we have players at the club who very much have a point to prove. Sanchez can have his pick, but the likes of Chambers, Wilshere and Özil (to name just 3) have a lot to prove to fans this year. Welbeck is another who has to perform to make the World Cup squad.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Lacazette is a lethal finisher. Only messi, Ronaldo, higuain and lewandowski have scored more than him since 2014/2015. He is our new striker.

Giroud may not be talented, but he has the spine we want to see from our other players. I want to see players who want to fight, so he, and kosc, are both more than welcome.

Peter Cech had not been perfect lately, but he knows what it is to take responsibility and stand up. He won't allow this attitude to permeate our dressing room for too long.

Reiss Nelson is an exciting player.

Kolasinac is a beast, and oxs departure increases his chances of playing significantly in his rightful position.

40m for Ox is incredible business. He embodied a lot of our problems.

say yes

forum master baiter
Stoke away is our only bad result thus far, and it's easy to balance out over the course of the season if we get our act together.

Ignoring the manner of the loss, you expect to lose away at Anfield - particularly under Klopp. Their record against big teams is phenomenal.

Drebin

Santi Cazorla is bloody brilliant. He plays for Arsenal and should be back soon.
I know, it's all about being positive in here but he's not registered in our senior squad. That means he won't play a game until January.

But it's great that Alexis stays one more season.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee-cla.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom