• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The all things positive topic 2017/18

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
B59afBeCcAAUPgH.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arseblog has convinced me fully on Chamberlain. Feel it's a good case of addition by subtraction. Regardless of how he does at Pool I think we'll be forced to play Kolasinac and Bellerin as our wing backs.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
positive : my expectations can't get any lower. I should probably be more pessimistic tho

BobP

Memri Fan
Arseblog has convinced me fully on Chamberlain. Feel it's a good case of addition by subtraction. Regardless of how he does at Pool I think we'll be forced to play Kolasinac and Bellerin as our wing backs.

I said this in another thread but I'll say it again.

We offered 180K to Ox, if he accepts that, we'd have set ourselves a very dangerous precedent.

Ox basically prevented the club from making another absolutely terrible decision.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I am thankful for all things being fine and dandy on the non-Arsenal front.

Top Bottom