• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@blrgooner and @NieThePiet

No card for Claudio Reyna unfortunately. Geremi and Maniche are the 2010 versions which is the only cards I could find for them.

In the 2002 and 2006 I'm sure their ratings would be much higher!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Clrnc there's FIFA no card or rating for Vieiri which is a huge shame.

2006 Ayala was 85
2006 Sagnol was 84

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In FIFA 07 Career Mode he was rated 88.

We’ll stick to Adriano and Batistuta on PES - thanks.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fffaaadd15fbb314290f6236abfb1d0eb.png

Batigol:

o9lgqoeqj4x61.png

Shot power 99 merchants.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Looking back, surprised nobody went for Aldair. He was a great option for Brazil.

Recoba on them freekicks too:

E-StlDNXMAExoV5.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We’ll stick to Adriano and Batistuta on PES - thanks.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fffaaadd15fbb314290f6236abfb1d0eb.png

Batigol:

o9lgqoeqj4x61.png

Shot power 99 merchants.
He was quality for a short period of time. I actually thought he was going to be a legend then he got fat like 2021 Farzad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@albakos

No actual cards or ratings for Camoranesi, Ze Roberto or Recber so used the closest to the date you selected them.

Couldn't find anything for Lauren, apologies that Rio got shifted to RB. Ignore that.

Ricardo Carvalho's FIFA rating for 2006 was actually 83 so downgrade your one by a few points.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Scam -- what FM were you planning on using to simulate?

Custom database that has every player from 1997 onwards. Major issue is that some of the guys taken from AFC or CONCACAF from 1998 and 2002 might not be on the game :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

PES6.jpg

That got released after the WC in 2006 🤣

No surprises @farzad4daarse is grabbing your pocket tho. He’s going full Yorch44, Yorch69 or whatever he’s called - 🔝 haters.

It can't be though because Obafemi Martins is in the Inter squad in your screenshot!?

Either way, who's that I see on the front cover alongside Adriano? Haven't got his ratings by any chance have you...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It can't be though because Obafemi Martins is in the Inter squad in your screenshot!?

Either way, who's that I see on the front cover alongside Adriano? Haven't got his ratings by any chance have you...

CB739DF0-89CC-4026-9DC2-39A3A1BC2A36.jpeg

No change in PES 2006 😂 I remember playing that game and he was definitely better in that. Him and Ibrahimovic were a problem together.

John Terry? We don’t speak about them man there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 10958

No change in PES 2006 😂 I remember playing that game and he was definitely better in that. Him and Ibrahimovic were a problem together.

John Terry? We don’t speak about them man there.

Brazil side in that game was so OP.

Kaka, Ronaldinho, Diego behind Adriano with Gilberto in midfield with Cafu, Lucio and Roberto Carlos in the back four. Filth.

Terry and Henry were cheat codes in that game as well. Used to play Terry in midfield for England because he was so OP :lol:

Top Bottom