• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
Whilst I can see the negatives of Totti, and I would take him based on talent alone, I fail to see why anyone could say that Cassano would be a bad move...

Ah well - guess everyone has their own oppinion...

Gooner4Life

Gary Neville.
Phil Neville.
Roy Keane.
Massimo Taibi.
Ricardo.
Billy McKinlay.
Mark Bosnich.
Mark Draper.
Timothee Atouba.
Igor Biscan.
John Hartson.
Chris Sutton.
Pascal Cygan. (oh wait)

Anyone else would be fine.

flash

Shaun Wright-Phillips -Overpriced
Neimi -Injury Prone
Owen -Midget!
Recoba -We already have strikers who can score more than 1goal,
and our bench is full!

Would like to See:
Kompany,
Jesus Navas
Stevie G/Van Bommel
Maniche if Edu LEaves
Wiltord!!!! (We need his spirit back he's such a character!)

A top quality keeper and another CB
I beleive we are well stocked in the striking dept we just need to be a bit more direct and stop trying to walk the ball in every time

brianfrance

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
borch, toulolololoansomething, owen, beckham, the espanyol guys, caracciolo, upson, niemi, essien, basically everyone from the french league, kompany, Kuffour and davids.

How can you dislike players that you haven't seen ?? Not good enough on FM ??? :lol: This is real football we're talking about

kel varnsen

Established Member
i have watched most of the players i mention. besides, i want us to sign proven quality. not someone who might be superb in a few years...

btw, i stopped playing cm after cm3...

Soler

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
i have watched most of the players i mention. besides, i want us to sign proven quality. not someone who might be superb in a few years...

That Essien guy certainly hasn't proven anything lately has he? :wink:

asajoseph

Established Member
There are quite a few players in the French League that I'd like, although we don't tend to be linked with any of them. Juninho would be top of my list, probably...

kel varnsen

Established Member
Soler said:
kel varnsen said:

i'm still not convinced about this guy. i think edu is better and hope we can keep him...

Canuck

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Soler said:
kel varnsen said:

i'm still not convinced about this guy. i think edu is better and hope we can keep him...
Hey, I think that Edu is a solid player and would like him to stay as much as you Kel, but Essien is a much more versatile player. He's shown that he's good going forward from MF and can also cover for players in the backline. And much stronger than Edu as well.

HalliGoalie

Originally posted by asajoseph:
Originally posted by HalliGoalie:
toualan,BECKHAM,upson and SIDWELL

We've got off to a decent start now, so I might as well ask - why Toulalan?

Because he's not Gattuso

Because we don´t need a young midfielder we have cesc and flamini and he´s overpriced with no experience. And if we bring in a MC i would like someone like Gattuso,Baptista Van Bommel

Soler

Established Member
Canuck said:
kel varnsen said:
Soler said:
kel varnsen said:

Hey, I think that Edu is a solid player and would like him to stay as much as you Kel, but Essien is a much more versatile player. He's shown that he's good going forward from MF and can also cover for players in the backline. And much stronger than Edu as well.

He's a lot more consistant than Edu is too.

asajoseph

Established Member
I've said all I'm going to say on Beckham... I'm tired of the discussion. I'll bring it up again if it looks like we're going to sign him.

But no, not interested in signing him, and I hope Wenger isn't either.

asajoseph

Established Member
Hmmm... Think I might add Carraciolo to this list.

Not because he's an awful player, but because he just doesn't seem like he's that good, and 8 million seems like a large outlay for a player that won't add that much, when for a little more, much more talent could be had...

Top Bottom