• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I wasn't very much for Lukaku before, but I'm starting to like him more.

Although not so much that I'd want us to buy him.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah, Benzema is a pu$$y and an idiot. Very good player with potential for greatness he never reached because of that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Reus - another overrated pretty poster ball. Just like Walcott, Reus on his day is a very effective player however just like Walcott though he is extremely inconsistent. If you say roughly one in five matches Walcott and Reus are very effective on their day however in the other four matches Walcott would be anonymous throughrout majority of the match. Reus would be even worse where nothing will go right for him; consistently giving possession away cheaply by sloppy passing or running into "blind alleys".

We already have two overrated pretty boys in Ramsey and Bellerin we don't need a third.

I rather keep Walcott over Reus whom is the less injury prone of the two. Lucas and Welbeck are far more well rounded players that bring more to the team than both Walcott and Reus.

If we are to bring in an wing forward, then they will have to be of elite standard like Insigne, Di Maria or Muller.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just glad we did not get Suarez. he's a troubled person, even if I ignore his diving (which I cannot.)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any Bundesliga players outside of Bayern and Dortmund.

Can't be trusted.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom