• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

MikeVinna

Established Member
Thought Umtiti might still put his injuries behind him but at this point we should be getting nowhere near him. Shame.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wilfried Zaha
f57.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How could you?

giphy.gif
I just think the window of opportunity is gone and I think we should be going for a slightly different profile - I'm relatively happy with the young wingers we already have, it's just about getting more creativity in central areas at the moment. I'm seeing people putting Nelson in swaps with Zaha on here and on twitter - whatever anyone thinks of Nelson, that's a fundamentally stupid idea that I cannot support.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I just think the window of opportunity is gone and I think we should be going for a slightly different profile - I'm relatively happy with the young wingers we already have, it's just about getting more creativity in central areas at the moment. I'm seeing people putting Nelson in swaps with Zaha on here and on twitter - whatever anyone thinks of Nelson, that's a fundamentally stupid idea that I cannot support.

Good points good points, but what if, hear me out, the spirit of Ian Wright was passed from him when he left Palace in 1991 to Zaha when he was born a year later in 1992...and the spirit has waited until Zaha is about to turn 28 - the same age Wright was when he joined Arsenal - to fulfil the prophecy and become reborn in a new Arsenal legend? I mean I just don't think we can rule that out.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Buendía, Partey and Gabriel. If we can getting a winger like Behnrama would be nice.

My other wishlist is selling our deadwood. Selling Torreira, Kola, Papa, Holding, Douzy, El Neny and I would sell Pepe but that's not realistic

Bloodbather

Established Member

Coutinho and Zaha

Buendía, Partey and Gabriel. If we can getting a winger like Behnrama would be nice.

My other wishlist is selling our deadwood. Selling Torreira, Kola, Papa, Holding, Douzy, El Neny and I would sell Pepe but that's not realistic

Posting in the wrong thread mate, this is the Anti-Wish List.

Jakarta

Yikes people hating on Grealish

Why? He is absolute quality. I rate him higher than Maddison and Mount.

He’s not worth 60-80m being quoted, but if Villa got relegated for 30/40m he would’ve been a bargain.

Can’t believe Sp**s messed around when they had a great opportunity to sign him for cheap.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not for swapping Nelson for Zaha at all - I agree that's stupid. All for just brining Zaha in straight up. I think we need one more winger, especially of one with his abilities and experience in the league. He's got a good age profile that wont kill the youngsters but at the same time he'll give his all for the club that he's supported since he was a boy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom