• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He'll have a good career but I don't like him for Arsenal.

I can see Benfica getting a good fee then him being an ok-ish talisman for someone like Sevilla but if he goes to a deep CL team I see him struggling before making a move to a Europa type of team.

sub_sub

Shaping up to be 5/10 window, sad that what could’ve been the makings of a stellar midfield to build upon next season now has Jorginho blocking a space. The way the midfield reinforcement this window has been managed is criminal, really naive from Edu.

Kuroske

Shaping up to be 5/10 window, sad that what could’ve been the makings of a stellar midfield to build upon next season now has Jorginho blocking a space. The way the midfield reinforcement this window has been managed is criminal, really naive from Edu.
I think most of the Arsenal fans have changed their opinion regarding Jorginho seeing his performance in the past couple of games. Despite his lack of pace, he is really the ideal back up. Do not forget that he was placed third in the Ballon d'Or in 2021. Edu should get credits for his wheel and deal skills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom