• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho. Coutinho. Coutinho.

Ødegaard. Ødegaard. Ødegaard.

Sorry can't help with rant.

Signing these two will not get Arsenal into UCL. But Real and Barca will be massively delighted as we grabbed their baggage unto our shoulders.

jato

Aarons - overrated, when we played Noriwch in the PL he got torched, like a Bellerin light when Bellerin was in his prime
Maddison - good player in terms of output, too inconsistent and not worth the price tag, reminds me of Mkhitaryan who would contribute assists/goals but goes missing too often
Ramsdale - looked poor for their opener in the championship but haven't seen much else of him, would be better if price tag was closer to ~20
Aouar - seems to be living off his one game in the CL against City, doesn't seem like he has the numbers to back it up during the season to contribute either over a period of seasons

Keplaz

Darwin Nunez. Looks a quality player but his touch doesn't make me happy. He has the aggression and goal scoring ability, but also has bit of the Yaya Sanogo in how he moves. I hope we don't sign him. Osimhen is the one.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Darwin Nunez. Looks a quality player but his touch doesn't make me happy. He has the aggression and goal scoring ability, but also has bit of the Yaya Sanogo in how he moves. I hope we don't sign him. Osimhen is the one.

Havent seen much of Nunez but when I have seen him live he was non-existent.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom