• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Advisory Board

If A-M posters were allowed on the advisory board, who would be your choice?

• GDeep

• BigPoppaPump

• hydrofluoric acid

• yousif_arsenal

• HairsprayGooners

• TimoHighbury_2006

• Makingtrax

• OnlyOne

• Reed

• Other (state in the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Really appreciate all the votes, I’m honoured that many on here consider me the representative for an institution like AM.

If/when the club contact me, I promise I will fight with all my will, power and spirit to represent this place.

Without the people, I am nothing.

One AM, one Arsenal - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

"wE dOn'T nEeD sOmEoNe WhO cHaNgEs tHeIr mInD eVeRy 5 mInUtEs" let's get that out of the way because I know it's coming.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad I am not in the poll, I would probably somehow have negative votes if anything :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Voted for @BigPoppaPump to get rid of anyone who smiles or makes a joke in the squad. Auba and Laca the first casualties.

Other vote goes to the bootcut king @say yes to get the team dressed like this for the upcoming season:

NINTCHDBPICT000003816196.jpg

Would have voted for @HairSprayGooners too since he’d tell the fans “to be excited” and that we’re spending 250m tonight.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I feel the only member to represent this forum properly in that Board is Me. But what do you know.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@yousif_arsenal's done a trick on myself and @American_Gooner by not including us on the poll :lol:

We would vote and immediately force the issue of firing (read: ban) of Edu, Vinai and other lackeys in no time

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Voted for @BigPoppaPump to get rid of anyone who smiles or makes a joke in the squad. Auba and Laca the first casualties.

Other vote goes to the bootcut king @say yes to get the team dressed like this for the upcoming season:

NINTCHDBPICT000003816196.jpg

Would have voted for @HairSprayGooners too since he’d tell the fans “to be excited” and that we’re spending 250m tonight.

@say yes would've loved this picture. So many bootcuts.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Really appreciate all the votes, I’m honoured that many on here consider me the representative for an institution like AM.

If/when the club contact me, I promise I will fight with all my will, power and spirit to represent this place.

Without the people, I am nothing.

One AM, one Arsenal - Make Arsenal Great Again.
I voted for myself out of pure ego but I can't lie GDeep is the man to lead us into the future. First move is to ban any African players from representing their countries.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Fined one weeks wages for laughing in the changing room, 2 weeks if anyone is seen dancing. You get suspended indefinitely if you post anything on social media. No fancy trims everyone has to get a level 1 all over trim and wear black boots. Bellerin is the first out the door tbh.

@Trilly on the board getting the players all dripped out before a 2-1 defeat against Brentford.

23hair1-superJumbo.jpg

Fellow board member @BigPoppaPump reaction post match:

tenor.gif
@Trilly and myself would actually work quite well cos we'd sign players based off vibes rather than any scouting report and we all know vibes > everything.

Top Bottom