• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

*The Arsenal-Mania Song Sheet Competition*

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 11,966

Aussie

Established Member
The singing section sounds gay but really if its done well it could work. No use trying it at Highbury as most have had there seats for ages and wont want to change.

The should be getting in touch with fans i mean real fans on issues like that and get some opinions on how it could work. Cause knowing them the will probably **** it up.

solthegunner

When the idea of a singing section a highbury was first metioned (i think it was when they had just finished the north bank) I though it was a rubbish idea but I think it would be a good idea now. The atmostphere at highbury seems to get worse and worse everytime I go! Anything to make it better would be good.

I also thought that it was something that big clubs didn't have but going to valencia a few years ago they had two corners of the ground that were full of blokes that kept on singing all through the game. Kept the noise up and it spread to the rest of the ground. Valencia are established as a good european side and hadn't lost, until recently, for years in europe at their place.

Like I say anything to get the crowding singing and the atmostphere up would be good.

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah i think two sections would be a good idea. one at each end of the ground first of all to continue the tradition of "were the north bank" and were the clock end" even though those songs probably wont exist anymore cus of the name of the stadium and second of all to create an atmosphere that echos around the ground, espcially now that the corners are sealed.

gunnersgal

just thought of this whilst winding up my friend (the first verse isnt myn though)

have you ever seen chelsea win the league CLAP-CLAP-CLAP
have you ever seen chelsea have you ever seen chelsea

no and i doubt i ever will CLAP-CLAP-CLAP
no and i doubt no and i doubt

guv- this ones for you son.

over and over and over again
by jesus said paddy i sang it so well
i think i'll get up and i'll sing it again
so paddy got up and he sang it again

over and over and over...... ;D :angel

A

Anonymous

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

by jesus said paddy i sand it so well
i think i'll get up and i'll sing it again
so paddy got up and he sung it again
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

:lol: :lol: :lol: ****ing brilliant mate, that song brings back the memories eh. Remember the lads on the ferry to france - PSG semi i think it was, sang it for 45 minutes NON STOP :p oh great days.
Doubt many on here would know that song though mate.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....

unfortunately i havent any speakers so have been unable to hear that.

here are a couple off testers for some of the new kids. lets us know what you reckon lads.

blatantly swiped from manure and slightly doctored but far more fitting for Robin than o'shea. sorry but i think we can do far better than our current chant for him. we are not liverpool ffs!

when robin goes marching down the wing (the wing)
when robin goes marching down the wing (the wing)
the Ars-e-nal will rise and sing
for the goals he scores and joy he brings
cos we all know that robin is gonna score

and for flamini- same tune as nigel winterburn

maaaath-ieu flam-in-i
mathieu flam-i-ni.... :eek:ops:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I thought of something the other day, well I didn't really, but this thought ocurred to me and it seemed erroneous.

Has Ashley Cole got a song? Cos if he has I've never heard it...

A

Anonymous

OneteaminLondon said:
I thought of something the other day, well I didn't really, but this thought ocurred to me and it seemed erroneous.

Has Ashley Cole got a song? Cos if he has I've never heard it...

He does, but its not very good.

Its the same one the mancs used to sing to Andy Cole, Arsenal fans showing their originality again!

It doesnt get sung much either.

Ash deserves his own song, and for it to be sung a lot more often aswell.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Posted this elsewhere, but it seems more relevant in this thread on this day!

Will someone who is going to the game (guv, possibly or Sol?) please try and get this rendition of blue flag going?

We'll never be mastered by those
By those chelsea barstards
We'll stick the blue flag up your arrrrrrse
Up your arse and up your arse
We'll stick the blue flag up your arse
From Stamford bridge to Wemberley
We'll stick the blue flag up your arse

Aussie

Established Member
Like it One Team.

Agreed Cole needs a song. Players like him that come through the system and are Arsenal through and through are the true Arsenal legends. It always makes me laugh how some people throw the word legend around.

champions04

I think it' amazing, how many songs we have for the players. Henry, Vieira, Jose, Cesc, Freddie, Bobby, Toure, Campbell, Ash, Dennis, Wenger. Even if some of them are unorginal, how many teams have fans singing individual song for half their players?

A

Anonymous

I would say fans from all teams have a song for every player, we are no different, how many do we sing regularly these days? sol, vieira, henry and reyes, also bergy. Freddie very rarely these days.

I got that live recording off the herd forum. Brings back great memories, we could be quite haunting back in the day us arsenal boys. I listened to it for about 15 minutes straight.

stormtrooper

we'll be walking round Highbury
with our willies hanging out
we'll be walking round Highbury
with our willies hanging out
We'll be walking round Highbury
Walking round Highbury
We'll be walking round Highbury
With our willies hanging out
Singing I've got one more foreskin than you...
Singing I've got one more foreskin than you...
Singing I've got one more foreskin
I've got one more foreskin
Singing I've got one more foreskin than you... :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom