• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Could do without the high-pitched, pre-pubescent screams

5NbDIOS.gif

mm76

Yer Da
At least we're not down to the level of being owned by a Putin-felating douche like Chelski. But it's close.

Abramovich is basically a guy who saw a quick buck when Russia embraced the market and went for it - no morals really but tbh is he any worse than a Trump-supporting c**t? i'm not so sure

at least when he bought a football club he took it seriously and delivered many days of glory to their fans, even if it hasn't always been pretty

other than Arsenal the only PL clubs i'm interested in watching for enjoyment (although Arsenal is more like a duty) are Chelsea, also Citeh when they're having a good day

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Abramovich is basically a guy who saw a quick buck when Russia embraced the market and went for it - no morals really but tbh is he any worse than a Trump-supporting c**t? i'm not so sure

at least when he bought a football club he took it seriously and delivered many days of glory to their fans, even if it hasn't always been pretty
Yeah I said it's a close call. Trump's beyond awful, and so is anyone who supports him. But Abramovich looted the former Soviet Union's industries, crippling their economy indefinitely and helping to guarantee people like Putin would control Russia. He has been accused of murdering business rivals. He's a close friend of Putin, who I think is one of the most dangerous political leaders in the world.

I simply don't give a **** what he's done to improve Chelski as a football club. I'm still glad I'm not supporting a club owned by that piece of trash.

Top Bottom