• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...atchdog-urges-arsenal-to-stop-torturing-fans/

A LEADING human rights watchdog has condemned Arsenal’s treatment of their fans, before demanding the club brings an end to its ‘ceaseless and barbaric torture of innocent and devoted fans’ following a puzzling end to the transfer window.

Amnesty International has previously waded in on similarly unconscionable acts of torture carried out in conflicts around the world, yet many are calling the Arsenal board’s summer transfer policy as the most disturbing thing they’ve ever seen.

“Mustafi is leaving, then he’s staying, sell Oxlade-Chamberlain, but say you won’t replace him. Lemar is too expensive at £50 million, then bid £92 million. Sanchez is staying, going, staying, going, staying, going, staying. While it might not qualify as a war crime, this torture of fans must stop,” explained Amnesty’s William Trainor.

While the Arsenal board have not responded to the claims made by both Amnesty and the club’s fans, they have confirmed they have ‘loads of money to spend’, and ‘need to spend it on quality players’ but also confirm they are ‘broke’ and Arsène Wenger is ‘delighted with the squad’.

“I’ve been to Kosovo, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine, Burma, you name it but nothing compares to the psychological warfare waged by the Arsenal board and management. And it breaks my heart just thinking of the fans and their faces during the Liverpool game, it will haunt me for the rest of my life,” added Trainor before breaking down.

In the nearby areas of Highbury and Islington, Amnesty International workers are providing support to affected fans, by showing them a list of other teams they could consider following instead.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Don't know about the "legend" label they give him in the video. Good to see they're using Eboue's antics for commercial revenue, though. haha

28467924_10155190153211811_8902184547790787759_n.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger anthem was born ffs:lol:

Was just about to post this. :lol::lol:

"The board members told us that we'd compete with Bayern
but we lost 10-2 in two games, why the hell were you lying"

"Another big game and we got spanked
so stressed out can't even ****
on videos can't even watch sara jayyyy
cos Arsenal ruined my day"

and my personal favourite

"The PR team had one job to announce Pierre with Playboi Carti
...instead they played music from a polish party":lol::lol::lol:

Preacher

Always Crying
Was just about to post this. :lol::lol:

"The board members told us that we'd compete with Bayern
but we lost 10-2 in two games, why the hell were you lying"

"Another big game and we got spanked
so stressed out can't even ****
on videos can't even watch sara jayyyy
cos Arsenal ruined my day"

and my personal favourite

"The PR team had one job to announce Pierre with Playboi Carti
...instead they played music from a polish party":lol::lol::lol:
Top class lyrics:lol:

Another highlight, when he randomly striped down to his undies in front the Emirates:lol:

Top Bottom