The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Rex Banner, May 1, 2015.

1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Still Not a Mod

I wonder if we're planning on updating our changing rooms anytime soon. I know it really doesn't make a difference on the pitch mostly, but it'd be nice to see us upgrade and keep up to date. I mean for a football club it's not exactly an expensive up grade.

Arsenal:
    [​IMG]

City:
    [​IMG]

Sp**s: (When/if they finish it)
    [​IMG]

United:
    [​IMG]

Barca:
    [​IMG]

Liverpool:
    [​IMG]

I think all other clubs changing rooms are pretty much new, hope to see Arsenal update theirs very soon as well.

Dunno why I find it an issue really but I've used changing rooms that are better than Arsenals :lol:

m-due and El Granit-Coq like this.
  2. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

That Utd one looks like the lair of a Bond villain.

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Still Not a Mod

Ours is Sunday league though, the players probably felt at home when they played Sutton United away.

4. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Pissed myself laughing at this :lol:

In case some didn't get the connection

5. m-due

m-due Well-Known Member

Hahaha for a while Arsenal boasted the best stadium facilities in the country. Almost all of the top clubs have upgraded their changing rooms. City took it to another level. Our stadium is still top notch but no longer new.

OnlyOne likes this.
  6. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

Smart by city to have the seating more circular

Sorta like Arthurs round table

7. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

8. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

9. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

10. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Who is this lovely woman? She looks like a cute nerdy librarian, sci-fi fan I’m guessing....

11. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Legend.

CaseUteinberger and neimad like this.
  12. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

The club should cut ties with her ASAP, unacceptable. Her “apology” was a joke too:

13. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

I don't know who that is and from reading the exchange I'd like to keep it that way. Club should definitely cut ties.

14. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Those apologies are the worst, better off not saying anything.. Arsenal definitely needs to cut ties, can't have a racist as an ambassador.

15. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Look up Andrew Symonds monkey chants and the non apology then . It's ****ing unacceptable . Club needs to take action , otherwise this just get's worse .

krackpot and American_Gooner like this.
  16. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

It's clear that she has a supreme lack of good education and self-awareness. Why would you even post that on the internet?

17. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

AFC offered a steaming service with Tidal who is being investigated by Norway and possibly others for fiddling their streaming figures. Hope someone looks closely at our commercial deals in the summer.

18. Giroud12

Giroud12 Well-Known Member

Jesus so embarrasing. Club needs to get on this asap. Not like they need some random no-name "ambassador" anyway

19. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Well-Known Member

Is she actually an ambassador for Arsenal? Her Twitter says she's an ambassador for "Touching little hearts" which must be a charitable organisation.

From what I can see she's just an Arsenal fan like any of us (albeit a racist one). I don't see that there's any official link between her and the club? Perhaps I'm wrong, but the club can't actually do anything?

20. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Don't know if it's official or not. She was part of last season's kit launch events and is often at the games. A guy called Atul Kasbekar, a photographer, roped her into the club a few years ago and probably introduced her to some of the contacts in Arsenal circles. She's worked her way up from there sharing Arsenal related stuff on social media.