• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ENEbZfyXkAAJVVG.jpg

Emery liked it, amazing :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

ENEbZfyXkAAJVVG.jpg

Emery liked it, amazing :lol:
That was the game that made me a fan of Emery and I had far too much patience for the man, because despite the drab football, I backed him but May onwards when we c*cked 3rd and bottled the final, set me off. Should've been sacked then.

Have to say, despite the sh*t football, the warming period of him combined with Wenger values was a joy to watch. A lot more crosses in the box and dangerous interplay in the final third, only to be let down by our lapse of concentration and defense. Things could've been so much different.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

did not know that about the star Aubameyang shaves into his head.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not sure where to post this but Liverpool are after Gary O'Druscoll, our doctor. I think he was considering transferring to the FA. It's one to keep an eye on as we try to get and keep everyone fit. I don't want Liverpool to have anything good off us.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not sure where to post this but Liverpool are after Gary O'Druscoll, our doctor. I think he was considering transferring to the FA. It's one to keep an eye on as we try to get and keep everyone fit. I don't want Liverpool to have anything good off us.
We always have major injuries , he is no loss

Top Bottom