• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@OnlyOne when he sees @Marjorie post another thread

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I shouldn’t really have to comment on this thread. It should of been deleted ages ago.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The Leeds TV girl is pretty sweet if we are looking at those types of transfers.

On Hudson Odoi I'm not sure what we gain bringing him in. And Kante is really off the boil. Jorginho on the other hand, yes please.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The Leeds TV girl is pretty sweet if we are looking at those types of transfers.

On Hudson Odoi I'm not sure what we gain bringing him in. And Kante is really off the boil. Jorginho on the other hand, yes please.
Bang tidy she is!!

Breezy

Jorginho would be pointless with Xhaka here.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I am kind of very bored of this transfer windows. We need players to improve the team, but we have to sell first, which we have been super slow so far! Sok is still here, there is no evidence that we might get rid of Kola, and Torreira's transfer saga is being there forever.

My only hope is that some team comes with a panic buy and make a bus r for some of our players. I am more or less sure that we won't hear anything concrete this week :(
We are Arsenal things could be worse!!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom