• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

Kysus

He was what, 17 years old?
Even at amateur level when talented kids get promoted to the "grown men" team they are out of place for a long time.
Just a completely different development stage of life.

Then of course it's not just random grown ups but legends like Thierry, Bobby and Sol. You feel tiny as a kid there.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:rofl:

Remember when @say yes and @Jury thought they had found their messiah with him? Still gives me the giggles you know.

The problem with those guys is that they were so unfairly anti-Arsène that they have to over compensate with being overly pro whoever supports him. That's why I love being impartial I don't have to follow agendas until they die I can be honest.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think I just hate this club and the fans now. Why these guys always embarrass us? He's not even on beat.
I don't there's a club with less intelligent fans tbf. Imagine being stupid enough to follow Claude, Mr T and Troups and be swayed by their drivel and think being second in the league is a sackable for a manager. Beyond brainless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

34-A22620-A370-4600-9-F9-D-74-A85962-BD5-B.jpg

Best fans in the world.

Top Bottom