• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal

afcontour

ok, i want to gain some respect from this forum given that for some reason im not wanted, let me try and write something intelligent and prove to you i am worthy of staying on this forum.

ARSENAL -- the peoples club

Arsenal FC have always been at the forefront of football, they were arguably the first dominant english side when they dominated the 30's, they also had the first true legendary manager in herbert chapman. Arsenal were the first english club to use numbers on the back of shirts, and again, the first club to have names on the back of their shirts. Now, in the 21st century arsenal are continuing to innovate. they are now the proud owners of the newest stadium in the world, the most modern and hitech stadium in britain.
Already after one game the new stadium has played host to some of the worlds biggest ever names, this is fitting for a club the stature of Arsenal. Arsenal have everything of which to be proud, a great history, a rich tradition of success, a strong fan base, brilliant stadiums both new and old and possibly the brightest future in Britain.

Arsenal appeal to fans worldwide, a mark of a genuine big name club. this appeal has helped arsenal launch from top english team to top european heavyweight. The Arsenal have gained admirers from all corners of the globe, fans from hundreds of nations can all join together in a mutual love. no matter what nation, every arsenal supporter can have something in common, this is what makes the club so special. whether walking down the street in Islington to driving your car in Wester Australia, it is possible to see many other Arsenal fans wearing the famous Arsenal crest. It is comforting to know that wherever you go as an arsenal fan there will always be someone to relate to, to laugh with and to cry with.
When Arsenal lost the champions league final, it wasnt a small London Borough that was heartbroken, it was fragments of the world. Supporters in pubs in Africa reacting the same as any fan in the Highbury area. Arsenal are now a multinational club, without this mixture and blend of support the Arsenal would not be an English heavyweight, and for certain would not have this brand new, state of the art stadium we can all be proud of.

Arsenal FC is from an area so small, but attracts a population so large. Be you English, Greek, African, American or Australian we can all have one thing in common that will unite us for our entire lives, Arsenal FC trully is, our club, THE PEOPLES CLUB.

thankyou

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom