• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Farzad musings on Arsenal, Arteta, Xhaka, Legends, Adidas stripes, London ....

Will Arteta win league with Arsenal

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Look, this is serious the man self destructed 2 years in a row publicly. For someone in a serious job making many millions it is not a good sign. Therapy is not a bad thing, i know i need it, and have had it in the past. The guy has a lot of positive qualities but if he is a proven bottler maybe all he needs is a good shrink. Once we accept our manager is a congenital bottler we can give him the tools to overcome his lack of testicular fortitude. Even his idol Pep is insinuating he is a bottler

Sparrahork

Look, this is serious the man self destructed 2 years in a row publicly. For someone in a serious job making many millions it is not a good sign. Therapy is not a bad thing, i know i need it, and have had it in the past. The guy has a lot of positive qualities but if he is a proven bottler maybe all he needs is a good shrink. Once we accept our manager is a congenital bottler we can give him the tools to overcome his lack of testicular fortitude. Even his idol Pep is insinuating he is a bottler
I think you need to get a grip, if told at start of the season we would be second to man city then all sane fans would take that.

I think many of us expected progress on last season and we have got it, beyond what we would expect.

Recent results are disappointing, inevitable to some extent though given reliance on a small core of players with injuries / tiredness playing their part.

Much of the deadwood has now gone / will be by September. The hope is the club will recruit well, being aware champions league needs a different squad dynamic to the small well knitted squad tets has worked with this season.

Farzad Stoned

I think you need to get a grip, if told at start of the season we would be second to man city then all sane fans would take that.

I think many of us expected progress on last season and we have got it, beyond what we would expect.

Recent results are disappointing, inevitable to some extent though given reliance on a small core of players with injuries / tiredness playing their part.

Much of the deadwood has now gone / will be by September. The hope is the club will recruit well, being aware champions league needs a different squad dynamic to the small well knitted squad tets has worked with this season.
Nothing excuses public choking and self destruction. I think he is a talented manager with serious faults and problems mentally. I honestly think he needs a good sports psychologist. I need a shrink, you probably need a shrink, but the bottler really needs a shrink

Tnegs

Nothing excuses public choking and self destruction. I think he is a talented manager with serious faults and problems mentally. I honestly think he needs a good sports psychologist. I need a shrink, you probably need a shrink, but the bottler really needs a shrink

Serious question here what drugs are you on? I’m leaning towards benzos and anti depressant’s with a sprinkling of coke topped off with generous amounts of alcohol. Am I right or am I right?

Farzad Stoned

Serious question here what drugs are you on? I’m leaning towards benzos and anti depressant’s with a sprinkling of coke topped off with generous amounts of alcohol. Am I right or am I right?

Usually just a ton of good weed. But on my Uk trip I don’t even do that. Although since i paid a ton for business class ticket i did just get loaded up on open bar lounge Whiskey at Heathrow. I actually use no pills, drink infrequently and am on no hard drugs other than perpetual internalized rage; which i find to be the most intoxicating of all

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Usually just a ton of good weed. But on my Uk trip I don’t even do that. Although since i paid a ton for business class ticket i did just get loaded up on open bar lounge Whiskey at Heathrow. I actually use no pills, drink infrequently and am on no hard drugs other than perpetual internalized rage; which i find to be the most intoxicating of all
Let's form a boy band.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

When is AM going to institute a post timer restriction to prevent spam?

Farzad Stoned

Farz won't be satisfied until either Arteta is sacked, or all the threads all this forum are just about calling him a bellend :lol:

I want a piece of his skinny jean wearing ass after i spent a fortune, flew around the world to only get kicked in the jimmy over and over again in the Brighton match.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
okay man you need to chill out with Arteta it because of him we even competing

and yes we need that because it's important in sport. i'm sure we have that already.

Haphazard

Faraz is the reverse flash of being the ultimate hater :lol:

However yes, we need measures whether it is pitch or psychology related to make sure we do not implode thrice

Farzad Stoned

Not going to slag the man, totally impartial yes or no; he had a great season i can concede that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom