• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Farzad musings on Arsenal, Arteta, Xhaka, Legends, Adidas stripes, London ....

Will Arteta win league with Arsenal

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The Berg ultimatum used to be something related with minors, who knows why he got alloweed back to do his Xhaka spam

Sparrahork

He is a legend for Switzerland, no question about that.

He is a legend of the ****housery game, again absolutely zero doubt on that front.

The way he has turned around his fortunes at arsenal from person non Grata to someone nearly every one is sorry to see go is legendary in its own way.

He is not however an arsenal legend based on his overall body of work for the club.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Alliances are being built 🤝

gtav-angry.gif

@BergMan and @farzad4daarse both trying to take down Teta for different reasons 😭

Pop Tart

Established Member
AM is a little old place where
We can get together
Love xhak baby
I love xhak baby
Love xhak , baby love xhak
Love xhak, baby love xhak

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@albakos can we make it so people can change answer? I don’t know how to change that now lol

Bucephalus

Not a legend. Legends were elite for extended periods of time, and were instrumental in winning the big one. Wenger. Bergkamp. Henry. Viera. Maybe Seaman. Possibly the defensive line Wenger inherited as a collective unit. Or one shining moment we'll never forget. Thomas. The players you will tell your grandkids you saw. Xhaka isn't quite there.

But he is a hero. Defended like a lion in two FA Cup runs. There were terrible mistakes, but he stayed loyal to the club and brought a physicality and s**thousery to the midfield that we hadn't seen since Viera left.

I sympathize with you Bergman, I think Xhaka has been criminally underrated. But he's a hero, not a legend.

P.S. My favorite Xhaka memory will always be when he hit a shot with so much pace and so much swerve that he wrong-footed De Gea from near enough to 30 yards.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's been a good (if misused) player here, but one I think we will look back on fondly with time even with his flaws.

He has made a mark here, but he's absolutely not an Arsenal legend...no shame in that either, it's a very high bar to reach.

Farzad Stoned

A farz thread that's NOT Arteta being called a ****...

75f87a44-cc14-4677-8eb7-bae3efebdbc1_text.gif
I been censored G; they shutdown my gripping, telling, incisive poll question debate threads after 14 posts. In my work everyone wants every shred of data. The Sexuals bless their snowflake hearts can only survive on mantras and positive vibes and are scared of the truth. Positive vibes are for p.ssies; about the only time i pretend to be positive is in the company of the female folk in my family not to worry them; and women i am trying to sex. Literally unless you got a v.gina i really don’t want to fake positivity and happiness around you

Farzad Stoned

I clicked yes just for chaos.
2 of his 6 votes are both people who accidentally voted for Xhaka. Sanchez can’t stand him more than me. How fitting since somehow Xhaka accidentally got like 280 caps or more i lost count

Top Bottom