• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2019/20

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

3 of their back 4 used to play for us, no wonder they give up so many chances :lol:

Ajayi and Bartley are so overrated, they’re big and get goals but they’ve got massive mistakes in them.

Gibbo is pretty decent going forwards for them tbf, Ferguson is a future star in the making imo.

Linked to Sp**s.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Perreira is an interesting one, linked to Utd when his loan ends although WBA have an option to buy.

He’s clearly got great ability but I don’t know if I’m a top club I’d take him on. Not the youngest of talents considering.

I’d be interested in him for us but he’s a big gamble considering he’d be 24 next season and hasn’t got much top flight experience.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There's a fit and proper person test for owners in football. Surely there should be a fit and proper club test. In which case, Leeds would utterly fail.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Only a draw for WBA. Leeds reach them at the top now. Q.P.R. and Brentford win, instead. Reading, Derby and Swansea draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Leeds waste a 3-goal lead against Cardiff. Blackurn shock Bristol. Barnsley, Brentford, Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday, Preston and Swansea win, instead. Stoke and Huddersfield draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fulham beating Leeds. It would be a great boost for them if they managed to do it. Hull City, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Q.P.R. and Reading up as well. Luton and Brentford draw, instead.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fulham beating Leeds. It would be a great boost for them if they managed to do it. Hull City, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Q.P.R. and Reading up as well. Luton and Brentford draw, instead.

Top Bottom