• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Congratulations Brentford...

53WOSKEEP_415x551.jpg

...good club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brentford is well run club but they need good players to stay in PL hopefully they take few of our young players.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

It's actually hilarious when fans these days dismiss stats, it's even more hilarious when ex-players do it! Like, stats literally run football. There isn't a single club in Europe that isn't using stats-based recruitment. It ain't that the nerds are winning, the nerds have won and they've stolen your girlfriend! :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
as Bournemouth and Swansea are my second and third loves, I am braced for disappointment, but praying they end up playing each other in the final so I can have a win win situation

I favour Swansea because I think it's good for rugby-mad Wales to have a PL team, but I also think it's great that Bournemouth survived the loss of their manager and many of their best players - I felt sure when they were finally relegated they would be candidates for a double drop
not my year at all

perhaps I'll start following the Championship and save myself another season of triple grief

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That leaves Morecambe vs Newport. Must admit my knowledge is either is pretty scanty. Newport is in Wales and Morecambe was where those poor cocklers came to grief?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Dan Ballard apparently had a great game today, congratulations to him. Nice to have a promotion on his CV at a young age, whether he has a future with us I've no idea.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dan Ballard apparently had a great game today, congratulations to him. Nice to have a promotion on his CV at a young age, whether he has a future with us I've no idea.
I've only seen him for Northern Ireland when they played Norway, and he was up against Haaland and Sørloth. One to keep an eye on for sure.

Top Bottom