• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

teamsoutheast

Unfortunately he's signed a pre contract with Bayern, I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed.
Really???? Alot of young English talent seem to be ending up in Germany. Also what heppened to John Swift? He had a decent season last season for Reading but has hardly played this season. Injuries I suspect?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Really???? Alot of young English talent seem to be ending up in Germany. Also what heppened to John Swift? He had a decent season last season for Reading but has hardly played this season. Injuries I suspect?
Yeah he missed 18 games this season with a hamstring injury

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wycombe, Wednesday and Birmingham City I reckon.

Think Rotherham will pull themselves out of it eventually.
I probably feel the same but I rhink Rotherham will stay there, so the bottom 3 atm, Birmingham will probably only just stay safe. I was thinking Derby for a while but I think they should stay up now. Derby fell a long way down considering they were top 6 last season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I probably feel the same but I rhink Rotherham will stay there, so the bottom 3 atm, Birmingham will probably only just stay safe. I was thinking Derby for a while but I think they should stay up now. Derby fell a long way down considering they were top 6 last season.

They were midtable last year mate.

The club’s house of cards finances finally caught up with them after Lampard left.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

My bad sorry, I was sure Derby managed to finish top 6, just had a look at last years, I don't know why I thought they made top 6.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Norwich seem in very comfertable position to go back to PL the board seem know Farke will get them back to PL. Very good planning.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Brentford need to start looking over their shoulders now

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still funny seeing Nick Powell, John Obi and Steven Fletcher strutting about.

Time capsule to 2011.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolute joke of a penalty for Swansea in the last seconds but don’t care because:

A) It’s against Stoke

and

B) It puts the pressure on Brentford even more. One point behind 2nd with two games in hand.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So Norwich have all but killed the league off. Luton, Reading, Barnsley, Watford, Bournemouth, Swansea and Rotherham win as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EvvJWV6XEAIewmj

LET'S GO, YAYA SEASON!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom