• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's been a surprisingly good start to the season for Huddersfield. Mid table was pretty much the limits of my expectations.

TornadoTed

Established Member
What a job Rooney has been doing at Derby this season, I have nothing but respect for the man. Despite facing almost impossible sanctions they keep fighting and winning all without any moaning and whining. The likes of Tuchel, Kloppp and co. should be ashamed of themselves and take a leaf out of his book.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Q.P.R. win and thanks to due fact they have two games in hand they are in the fight for the automatic promotion. Blackburn draw and miss the chance to go just one point behind the top. WBA draw as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm seeing alot of Derby fans not happy. i know mike ashley not ambition owner but he going to save their club and he very reliable owner and will keep the club stable.

Top Bottom