• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Millwall, Fulham, Huddersfield, Q.P.R., Sheffield United and Luton all win. Reading are now 8 points above the relegation zone.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So it's gonna be Fulham, Bournemouth and i hope Nottingham. Huddersfield back in the PL would just see them go down straight on next season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't see why Nottingham should have any better chance than Town to stay up. They haven't been in premier league for donkeys years.

I'd readily admit I had no expectations of a promotion run....

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Derby up at HT in the relegation six-pointer against Barnsley. Birmingham, WBA, Middlesbrough, Q.P.R., Millwall and Swansea up as well. Stoke and Bournemouth draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Derby beat Barnsley and as Reading lose, they are back in the safety race. Birmingham, WBA, Middlesbrough, Preston, Cardiff, Blackpool and Swansea win as well.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Peterborough, Luton and Sheffield United up at HT. Barnsley, Blackburn and Fulham draw, instead. Bournemouth are a bit in crisis recently so Huddersfield cant take advantage of it.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fulham destroy Swansea. 5-1. FT. Bournemouth draw, instead. Barnsley and Blackburn draw as well. Luton and Sheffield United win, instead.

Top Bottom