• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought Jokanovic was a good appointment for them based o his Championship experience but even he might not be able to save these guys.

I know I got memed on here for being a massive fan boy but that Wilder 2019/20 season was one of the biggest achievements by a recent manager.

Guys like McGoldrick and Baldock pushing midtable and being comfortably safe? Incredible stuff.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
WBA, Fulham and Bournemouth are literally dominating the league atm. Reading, Birmingham and Preston win as well. Millwall, Middlesbrough, Sheffield United and Nottingham draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
While WBA and Fulham are dominating the league, Sheffield United are just crap: only 1 point and only 1 goal scored in 4 games. Cardiff, Coventry, Birmingham, Preston and Stoke win, instead. Bournemouth and Derby draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
There's no one stopping Fulham march towards the Premier League atm. Huddersfield and Preston win as well, while all the others draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Fulham are like City in the Championship: too strong for everyone. Huddersfield, Millwall, Preston and Q.P.R. win as well. All the others draw. Peterborough-WBA this evening.

Keplaz

Credit where it's due so far, but Ravel Morrison looks a cut above Championship level. I genuinely hope the penny has dropped for him and he doesn't waste this chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
i1J3VY6C

Deeney is in much better shape these days

Top Bottom