• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Manberg

Predator
Back in training on Tuesday, in preparation for the Norwich game when as things stand, the PL will resume.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Seems crazy to me, football is officially off until at least May. Realistically months longer.

Looks like they've been training since thursday during this, along with a few other non london clubs?

Well if they are allowed to continue to do so, they will definitely resume playing end of April.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Shaving your head while we’re all locked in seems to be the thing to do now that you can’t get a regular trim. Have done so myself.

Going to be fascinating seeing people back in the office

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Out of curiosity, what players do we think will take advantage of the lock down? I'd expect our experienced to remain the same, but being off really hurts a certain group of players. I am aware of the club stating that they are trying to help the players as much as they can, but this is about mentality.

Experienced players who will benefit are Aubamayang and Bellerin. They will really put the work in. I can see Özil, Mustafi, Sokratis, Xhaka, Mari, Luiz, Leno all staying the same. I think Lacazette will suffer the most.

Young players who will really benefit will be Martinelli. Genuinely think he will come back stronger. Probably working out 9 hours a day. Nelson, Willock, AMN and ESR are really focused on their physique and will use this time well. I think Guendouzi will put the effort in and build up some strength. He is my main concern though along with Pepe, who is probaby just sleeping all day.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom