• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Gegen Pressing

Summary of Boris press conference:

Message ends.

Boris read betweent lines
- virus was continental
- brexit is done
- prep toilet paper AND beans ffs
- lol if you're still stuck on a cruise ship
- head away from closest Winchester pub
- lol if you're back on a long flight from Wuhan and elderly

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It’s bollocks really. If Mendy has come into contact with that family member within the last couple of days he could’ve given it to every Man City player but none of them will be showing symptoms yet. Are all the players being tested?
No idea, I don't think they know if the relative actually has Covid-19 yet. Think the Mendy thing is just a precaution, for now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m sick today, out the blue. Never had chills like this before.

I had swine flu back in 2009. Couldn’t get out of bed for about 4 or 5 days. I got to a point where if I had no sense of dignity I would’ve just pissed and **** the bed. Took me about two weeks before I was back to feeling normal. Rest well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's seriously ridiculous that's PL will continue players are close to Arteta his assistants family and friends all are in big risk.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If the league is not postponed we need to ask why. Is it some conspiracy to make sure liverpool finally win their title or what? Every other league following procedures but us not.

Or do they just want to wait until after cheltenham to rake in the public's money through gambling and then do it.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If the league is not postponed we need to ask why. Is it some conspiracy to make sure liverpool finally win their title or what? Every other league following procedures but us not.

Or do they just want to wait until after cheltenham to rake in the public's money through gambling and then do it.

I honestly believe it’s all about the money at this stage. It has to be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal also they'll can't play the game against Brighton because everybody at club in isolation.

Do the right thing PL and fa before things get worse

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Apparently, this virus isn't that fatal compared to others like Lassa, Ebola but why are people so scared.
Is it because of the High rate of infection?

A scientist was just on TV explaining this. Those diseases were fairly contained as they are (relatively) difficult to pass on. COVID-19 can be passed on just by a cough during a conversation.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I honestly believe it’s all about the money at this stage. It has to be.

It's disgusting. Small towns are cancelling events of a 100 people and gym classes of 10s or 20s yet they think its wise to have football matches on with 60000 people. Senseless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom