The Effect of Coronavirus on Football: English Football will not return April 30

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by carter777, Mar 10, 2020.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Every day about 50'000 cases being confirmed around theworld things won't improve in may or in summer they need to cancel it.

American_Gooner likes this.
  2. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

They want to be seen pursuing every means possible to complete the season so the Scousers don't start rioting and putting even more stress on public services in LFC supporting hotspots like Leicester and Birmingham.

Notorious Big likes this.
  3. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

What don’t you get? They are talking for when things return to some normality, which they will.

5. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

If you just don’t want Liverpool to win the league it’s better it happen now where it can be forgotten about and swept away.

Next season, unless a void causes a mental collapse, would truly be an unbearable title win.

6. yousif_arsenal

Let me guess June 1st?

7. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Based on what Rob Harris said above, I don't think so:
    Think it'll be August/September unless things improve dramatically.

8. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

Use the force for once if they riot.

9. yousif_arsenal

I think they'll wait and what other top leagues in Europe going to do before stopping it. But pretty sure Spain and Italy will cancel this season

Sammy1887 and American_Gooner like this.
  10. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

There are about 32x more people in the USA than Sweden, so my country will not be able to expand healthcare fast enough to cope with the growing number of severe infections. For countries with large populations it will take both expanding healthcare and isolation.

11. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

Which won't happen in next 6 months probably.What's the point talking about that now ? Even start of next season is big question.

12. yousif_arsenal

Yes im always checking and the infection is raising so highly in US they just surpassed Italy before Italy announced today numbers

13. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Things won't return to what we perceive as normal I'm sorry to say, the world will change as a result of this. For better or worse? Only time will tell.

14. Notorious Big

Situation will maybe be better in some countries over time,but i doubt that we'll see some football before September.

15. yousif_arsenal

Hopefully for better but not expecting that world wars plagues worst than this didn't change a thing.

16. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

How will the world change?

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Whenever the medical people give the government clearance for small gatherings, sporting events will begin to take place behind close doors. Even if it’s 6 months, so be it, there is already talk of this season running into October and September.

18. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Equality will improve. Minimum wages will get higher. A universal health care system will be established. The greed of big corporations will diminish! And all nations will unite as one and invent warp drive and learn to terraform other planets and moons. We will become type 3 civilization!

19. Notorious Big

That will make problem for next season.They need to play every 3-4 days for 2020-21 season and in European competitions.

But yeah,that could be one of the solutions because there's no many games left for this season.

20. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Yeah..this seems to be the case. Can't see Italy or Spain playing football anytime soon.