• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Football

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Ligue 1 ligue 2 played in closed doors until mid of April. Portuguese leagues too.

Manberg

Predator
I was watching question time yesterday. Government representatives said that based on the advice of experts, they won’t need to ban attendance at football games. Coronavirus won’t spread from person to person throughout the stadium it would only spread to the people immediately around you through coughing and sneezing. Public transport is a bigger issue though because of that enclosed space.

A__G

Cedric and Mari ruined my life

not sure England or Germany should want to play Italy right now regardless of the crowds

Rex Bezos

Here We Go 🤝
Trusted ⭐
Typical that I win tickets in the Euros lottery and it’s going to be cancelled. I think it’ll be more likely to be cancelled than rearranged as there’s the whole Nations League thing arranged for next summer.

In terms of the issues with promotion and relegation one suggestion I’ve seen is have promotion and no relegation for next season.

Then just have double relegation next year, so 23 teams in the PL with six going down next year.

Likely to cause headaches in terms of which teams from the playoff spots go up but it’s one scenario.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Stop the league NOW imo. Just cancel competition world wide. It's only a game. Just tell Liverpool they've been the best and they should be happy with that. We all go again next year. I think that's fair.

Hunta

Shivering Right Now
Trusted ⭐
Typical that I win tickets in the Euros lottery and it’s going to be cancelled. I think it’ll be more likely to be cancelled than rearranged as there’s the whole Nations League thing arranged for next summer.

In terms of the issues with promotion and relegation one suggestion I’ve seen is have promotion and no relegation for next season.

Then just have double relegation next year, so 23 teams in the PL with six going down next year.

Likely to cause headaches in terms of which teams from the playoff spots go up but it’s one scenario.
Unlucky.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
i would like this very much, thank you :lol::lol::lol:

Liverpool fans on the other hand would riot

Surely not? Liverpool fans are among the most compassionate, good-natured, understanding, classy humanitarians on this earth. They, more than any other set of fans, will appreciate that this is only a game; that life is more precious than anything :rolleyes: Like ****, will they.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Yes just stop everything for a month at least and postponed euros until 2021 it's the best solution at the moment

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
say sorry