The Effect of Coronavirus on Football

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
If they want to stop contact they need to stop contact on set pieces too, where everybody’s wrestling. Also, stop tackles. Make a rule where no one can come within 2 metres of the man on the ball.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I was saying recently that players need to get their act together. Its not just close contact celebrations, its off the pitch stuff too. What was the Palace player doing for eg sitting in the stands at his old club. He's not part of that bubble and should be banned for 3 games. The FA have to get tough, just like the Gov need to get tough. Also its not just players, wtf was Mourinho & Parker doing last night walking out with their arms around each other? Stupid reckless behaviour! Touch line ban for 3 games!

Pop Tart

I was saying recently that players need to get their act together. Its not just close contact celebrations, its off the pitch stuff too. What was the Palace player doing for eg sitting in the stands at his old club. He's not part of that bubble and should be banned for 3 games. The FA have to get tough, just like the Gov need to get tough. Also its not just players, wtf was Mourinho & Parker doing last night walking out with their arms around each other? Stupid reckless behaviour! Touch line ban for 3 games!
What's the point of playing games if you cannot celebrate? I get all the off the pitch nonsense with the players but what they are supposed to be robots with no emotion. Might as well just stop football then. Might as well ban corners while we at it etc. Tackles as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What's the point of playing games if you cannot celebrate? I get all the off the pitch nonsense with the players but what they are supposed to be robots with no emotion. Might as well just stop football then. Might as well ban corners while we at it etc. Tackles as well.

That's what they've been asked to do, if they cant do it then football will stop!

Pop Tart

That's what they've been asked to do, if they cant do it then football will stop!
I like sean dyce idea of fa or clubs or both paying for the vaccine. If they are willing to pay for tests then then they can pay for this in the pl. Then people like you would not ***** and moan

Jack badmon

Wtf is this no celebrations now. You’re either playing football or you’re not. Might aswell make the footballers wear masks too. In fact I’m going to start a campaign that footballers wear masks while playing for ultra safety

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I like sean dyce idea of fa or clubs or both paying for the vaccine. If they are willing to pay for tests then then they can pay for this in the pl. Then people like you would not ***** and moan

There are plenty of people in UK who can afford the vaccine if it were available for sale. You may be surprised to find you cant just order vaccines on Amazon!

Penn_

Established Member
What’s with the stopping celebrations? :lol:

These players see each other nearly everyday, share the same dressing room, medical, canteen etc but sure no celebrations will stop the spread.

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 17 39.5%