The Effect of Coronavirus on Football

RacingPhoton

❤️ Xhaka ❤️
How are tests done in the UK? Here in Iceland, you have to stand outside in the cold for 1-2 hours before you get the test then you have to drive home. I always wonder why people bother at this stage in the pandemic, if you are vaccinated and you're sick just stay home as you do with normal flu. If you feel it's on its way to kill you you call the hospital.

I see the UK is taking over a million tests per day. Some people must be going again and again, so it must be easy access to getting tested?
There is rapidflow test that give immediate results. We can order the test kit home or collect them from pharmacies and do the test ourselves. But results are not accurate. This is for people who don't he symptoms but want to quickly get tested before going to big gatherings.

Then there is RT-PCR test. This is recommended for the ones with symptoms. You can order it online and the kit gets delivered to you. You follow the instructions and put the samples in the post box. Or you can get a 15-minute appointment through the NHS website in any of the nearby testing center. If it's your appointment time, there shouldn't be any waiting time. You walk in, give the samples and walk out. From what I heard seen, the testing centers easily outnumber the demand. And the fact that you get an exact time of appointment means there isn't any waiting period.

There are also walk-in centers which I never used

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
There is rapidflow test that give immediate results. We can order the test kit home or collect them from pharmacies and do the test ourselves. But results are not accurate. This is for people who don't he symptoms but want to quickly get tested before going to big gatherings.

Then there is RT-PCR test. This is recommended for the ones with symptoms. You can order it online and the kit gets delivered to you. You follow the instructions and put the samples in the post box. Or you can get a 15-minute appointment through the NHS website in any of the nearby testing center. If it's your appointment time, there shouldn't be any waiting time. You walk in, give the samples and walk out. From what I heard seen, the testing centers easily outnumber the demand. And the fact that you get an exact time of appointment means there isn't any waiting period.

There are also walk-in centers which I never used

Ok, it is interesting. I have to go to the test. When I got sick I just went to the emergency room and they took the test there before they decided to put me on a ventilator.

Still not time to make a lockdown in the UK, at some point enough people will have had covid. The chances of reinfection are very unlikely to the best of my knowledge. Only 4-6 cases here in Iceland and we have had 13000 get covid.

RacingPhoton

❤️ Xhaka ❤️
Ok, it is interesting. I have to go to the test. When I got sick I just went to the emergency room and they took the test there before they decided to put me on a ventilator.

Still not time to make a lockdown in the UK, at some point enough people will have had covid. The chances of reinfection are very unlikely to the best of my knowledge. Only 4-6 cases here in Iceland and we have had 13000 get covid.
Even if you go to take test, long waiting times can easily be avoided with a bit more coordination and letting people book slots online.

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Even if you go to take test, long waiting times can easily be avoided with a bit more coordination and letting people book slots online.

I think at this stage we should not be focusing on testing as much as before but instead offer blood test for those vulnarable to covid and try to scan for those who have low antibodies levels so they can we either offered another shot or at least get some warnings about not involving them to much in big and risky gatherings.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
5 subs are boring this is replacing your half of your starting 11 during the game. For bigger clubs are great news more game time for players and less muscular injures.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
The problem is there will be alot of stoppage in game specially when teams winning. There will be less fun but with the way the fifa Uefa treat players the 5 subs is good thing unless they cancel international breaks during season

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
The problem is there will be alot of stoppage in game specially when teams winning. There will be less fun but with the way the fifa Uefa treat players the 5 subs is good thing unless they cancel international breaks during season

Needing a goal with 5 minutes left and the opponent have all of the subs left. Is that really the kind of situations we want?

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Steve Bruce
Trusted ✔️

Aren’t they still limited to 3 sub breaks though?

You can’t stop the game 5 times each.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
How?

If you’ve stopped the game three times and brought on one sub each time you can’t bring on your final two.
Correct. You're also only allowed to make a maximum of three subs at any given time, so it wouldn't be a huge change from the current system.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
The lockdown getting stricter and stricter here in Iceland.

Snowden was right. You give part of your freedom to the state and the state will struggle giving it back.

Expected. The spread is increasing in most of Europe now that the winter is coming and many restrictions has been lifted while too many are still unvaccinated. Its necessary to make life uncomfortable for the unvaccinated now.

Latest posts