The Effect of Coronavirus on Football

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six

Covid hitting Germany hard right now

Should be open for vaccinated people. This will tell people that its completely pointless to get vaccinated. Well, if it is they should tell us straight away so the unvaccinated dont waste time on getting vaccinated.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
Trusted ⭐
Friend of mine working at a very busy London hospital tells me that there's only been unvaccinated people in their intensive care unit for a little while now.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
Trusted ⭐
It's a good thing social media didn't exist back in the 1950's, we'd all be in wheelchairs with polio because people read some **** on Facebook.
And one of the most deadly diseases, small pox, would still exist and inflict misery in developing countries.

The Spanish flu which killed millions in 1918 gradually mutated into a common cold virus. Covid 19 will most likely do the same eventually, people just need a yearly booster shot and this whole pandemic will gradually subside and health care will go back to normal.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

How will the latest Coronavirus regulations effect the Premier League for players and fans?​

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
3 weeks! It must have hit him hard.
There is no guarantee, that he will be fully recovered at the beginning of the next year.

He doesn't want to take the vaccination, because he was scared of the long-terme consequences of the vaccination, while he doesn't give a f*ck about the long-term consequences from Covid.

Just aks Schmid from Freiburg as an example, who still can't play after months.

Xln

Xhaka 🔛, Telly 🔨 (formerly Xillin)
Good. He should pay for his care himself, the stupid antivaxxer.
I'm not an antivaxxer but how can you prove that if he had taken the jab, he wouldn't have the same effects right now?
Kimmich isn't helping himself but judging him isn't a good thing

Toby Andrl

Part Time Stuttgart Fan
Trusted ⭐
Its necessary to make life uncomfortable for the unvaccinated now.

Life is already umcomfortable for a lot of them. We need to stop to categorize all unvaccinated people as idiots and stop the witchhunt. Some people out there being not vaccinated in Germany is absolutely the government's fault, not them believing in some bogus stuff. I've lived in Eastern Germany for a few years and myself don't hold the highest opinion of the, but them being the part of Germany with the least vaccinated people and the highest Covid rate isn't purely up to them being hillbillies sort of.

Take the city/area of Zittau as an example. If you don't have a car, by public transport, travel to the nearest vaccination centre is 50km to and from - that's 100km and many, many hours. Add that on some routes you traverse via the Czech Republic, which has been prohibited for unvaccinated at times.

Despite their rather high population count and some industry, that region is one of the structurally worst in all of Germany. A high number of people are unemployed or work low income jobs. You're good off if you've a fair paying part time job. There's mostly no middle class. It's mostly people living off 150€ when all obligations like rent, insurance, etc. are paid. These people think hard about spending 15€ on a 100km multi hour travel to stand outside for hours and then being turned away because they close or run out of vaccine doses. Same goes for the rare public vaccination actions: There's hundreds of people waiting and a lot of them have just spend their day waiting to be turned away due to not enough vaccine doses.

It's just a fact that not everyone has the same access to vaccines. And that's absolutely down to miscommunication and misorganisation of the government while at the same time declaring them witches and putting pressure on them. That's bullshit.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Life is already umcomfortable for a lot of them. We need to stop to categorize all unvaccinated people as idiots and stop the witchhunt. Some people out there being not vaccinated in Germany is absolutely the government's fault, not them believing in some bogus stuff. I've lived in Eastern Germany for a few years and myself don't hold the highest opinion of the, but them being the part of Germany with the least vaccinated people and the highest Covid rate isn't purely up to them being hillbillies sort of.

Take the city/area of Zittau as an example. If you don't have a car, by public transport, travel to the nearest vaccination centre is 50km to and from - that's 100km and many, many hours. Add that on some routes you traverse via the Czech Republic, which has been prohibited for unvaccinated at times.

Despite their rather high population count and some industry, that region is one of the structurally worst in all of Germany. A high number of people are unemployed or work low income jobs. You're good off if you've a fair paying part time job. There's mostly no middle class. It's mostly people living off 150€ when all obligations like rent, insurance, etc. are paid. These people think hard about spending 15€ on a 100km multi hour travel to stand outside for hours and then being turned away because they close or run out of vaccine doses. Same goes for the rare public vaccination actions: There's hundreds of people waiting and a lot of them have just spend their day waiting to be turned away due to not enough vaccine doses.

It's just a fact that not everyone has the same access to vaccines. And that's absolutely down to miscommunication and misorganisation of the government while at the same time declaring them witches and putting pressure on them. That's bullshit.

I accept your points. My post was actually directed at the people that can take the vaccine but simply refuse.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.