• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is on Quest think that's channel 194 for UK Sky users

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck-----Giroud---Özil
Brahmal-Coq--Elneny--Bellerin
------Kolasinac---Kos--Chambers
------------------Ospina

Iwobi-----Lacazette---Nelson
Kolasinac-Xhaka-Ramsey-Ox
----Monreal-----Mert----Holding
---------------------Cech

I'd like to see it mixed up. I doubt Wenger will show his hand and play Lacazette and Özil together. I just don't want to see Lacazette on the left. I also want Nelson to start.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

The Emirates Cup has painful memories for me. I know I have a low opinion of Jack Wilshere due to fitness issues but heck I still remember the first time I saw him at the Emirates Cup and thinking this guy will be world class.
the bit of skill at 2.40 is just wow.

AVENTUS

The Emirates Cup has painful memories for me. I know I have a low opinion of Jack Wilshere due to fitness issues but heck I still remember the first time I saw him at the Emirates Cup and thinking this guy will be world class.

He was full of potential back then likewise in the game against Barcelona when we beat them 2-1 @ home. He was immense.

Been nothing but average ever since become to cocky and complacent.

say yes

forum master baiter

Don't think it was the Emirates Cup but Wilshere pre-season 2011/12 before he suffered that very first injury was absolutely immense.

Sounds ridiculous now but he was moving past people like Messi. A brief glimpse into what could have been.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Don't think it was the Emirates Cup but Wilshere pre-season 2011/12 before he suffered that very first injury was absolutely immense.

Sounds ridiculous now but he was moving past people like Messi. A brief glimpse into what could have been.
That game was way back in 09 then went on loan to Bolton in January 10. The guy really had the footballing world at his feet. Don't think I've seen a kid look as comfortable on the pitch against grown men.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Was there in austria, on his first preseason. We barely knew who the kod was but man... I'll never forget how stunned everyone was. He was sliding thru all the players, and was by far the best player in the team every single day. It was right away that I realized he was super special. So special I'll never give up on him, never

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Is our own Cup not on Arsenal Player?

Edit: Ah sorry just saw in @Rimaal 's thorough post that it is listed there :)

say yes

forum master baiter
That game was way back in 09 then went on loan to Bolton in January 10. The guy really had the footballing world at his feet. Don't think I've seen a kid look as comfortable on the pitch against grown men.

Ah should have made myself clearer - was referring to a different match to the one you posted. Pre-season after his big breakthrough season.

But yeah, incredible talent. Sad the way that injuries have ruined him, and I think Arsène does need to take some of the blame for that. We overplayed him massively in that first season and his body has never recovered.

BobP

Memri Fan
Ah should have made myself clearer - was referring to a different match to the one you posted. Pre-season after his big breakthrough season.

But yeah, incredible talent. Sad the way that injuries have ruined him, and I think Arséne does need to take some of the blame for that. We overplayed him massively in that first season and his body has never recovered.

Close to 50 games as a 19-20 year old.

Pretty reckless if you ask me.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
gun__1496829418_EmiratesCupEditorial.jpg

The appetiser:

2pm:
RB Leipzig vs Sevilla

TV Info: Quest TV (UK), Benfica TV, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3 USA
Live Stream: Quest Live, WatchESPN

===

The main course:

4.20pm:
Arsenal vs Benfica

TV Info: Quest TV (UK), ESPN Deportes
Live Stream: Arsenal player, Quest Live, WatchESPN

Team News:

• Sanchez, Bellerine and Mustafi, all of whom are just returning from holiday, will not feature.

Arsenal squad:

4 Per Mertesacker
6 Laurent Koscielny
8 Aaron Ramsey
9 Alexandre Lacazette
11 Mesut Özil
12 Olivier Giroud
13 David Ospina
14 Theo Walcott
15 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
16 Rob Holding
17 Alex Iwobi
18 Nacho Monreal
21 Calum Chambers
23 Danny Welbeck
24 Hector Bellerin
26 Emiliano Martinez
29 Granit Xhaka
30 Ainsley Maitland-Niles
31 Sead Kolasinac
33 Petr Cech
34 Francis Coquelin
35 Mohamed Elneny
40 Cohen Bramall
61 Reiss Nelson
69 Joe Willock

• Arsenal will be wearing their brand new Puma pyjamas;

DFp9a6WW0AAmGcC.jpg

Any excuse to post an Özil pic is a good excuse.

Wenger loves the competition:

Note for UK viewers:

Quest is available on Freeview channel 37.

Sky subscribers can watch it on channel 144 and channel 172 for those on Virgin.
Hope you're doing all the opening posts this season. I know we don't always see eye to eye @Rimaal but you're doing a pretty thorough job there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Quest? I'll have to look for that, im with Virgin.

Bit of a joke I got Sky and BT, but can never catch an Arsenal game.

Football is becoming sickening.
Quest isn't even HD, pay a fortune for Sky and BT too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom