• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Without Sanchez we look so ordinary, like a top 6 team.

Hard to get excited about later today, same old faces and failures everywhere.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reiss Nelson is the unknown, I want to see him, the rest is predictable in terms of our playing staff.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
DF5r8haWsAA_r89

Ffs the state of their hair. Bin them both

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm going to jack it all in this summer I think, can't be arsed paying these prices.
Last season a lot Arsenal matches not even televised or worse on Premier HD which needs another subscription.

And ****ing sick of having to phone up and pretend I'm leaving so they can halve the subs again.

Know what my grandad meant when he used to say 'the sky's the limit'. :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Quest isn't even HD, pay a fortune for Sky and BT too.
Amateur production. The Quest symbol is blurry get better streams on twitter.

This preseason for football is horrible. Kept both BT and Sky thinking I'd get some football. Everything is either in house channels or PPV via Premier Sports. All that money for nothing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Without Sanchez we look so ordinary, like a top 6 team.

Hard to get excited about later today, same old faces and failures everywhere.
Wasn't long ago you were calling people out for being negative and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on the lack of excitement thing. And of course regarding Sanchez. Just saying :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Last season a lot Arsenal matches not even televised or worse on Premier HD which needs another subscription.

And ****ing sick of having to phone up and pretend I'm leaving so they can halve the subs again.

Know what my grandad meant when he used to say 'the sky's the limit'. :lol:
ironically there'll probably be more Arsenal matches televised this season because they won't be playing many 3pm Saturday K/Os

BT will show all the Europa games, which will give a good opportunity to see some of the youngsters and irregulars play

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why did our links to Ben Yedder come to nothing again?

Here's his penalty against Leipzig.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasn't long ago you were calling people out for being negative and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on the lack of excitement thing. And of course regarding Sanchez. Just saying :lol:
Don't think I have ever called out anyone for being negative.

My stance on the team hasn't changed in over a year, lacks quality everywhere.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We're good at useless stuff like this. I see we took "ladies" off from the women's team, again, good at such meaningless stuff. You had that gay gooners thing a few years ago too.

But when it comes to putting a competitive team out on the pitch, we're nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom