• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i won't be here tomorrow so Wenger better play Lacazette at 2nd half. Walcott Giroud and Coqulien is really boring.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

sir bobby holding is back.
Almost a half decent team. Nelson RWB is a tad disappointing, would have liked to see him in one of the forward slots. Him and AMN starting is still good though.

Would also rather not see Coquelin and Xhaka together. I'm completely indifferent on Giroud or Walcott. Iwobi, Xhaka, Nelson and AMN the most interesting players on the field for me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
when are we going to see the team that is going to play during the season?
First choice team tomorrow probably, makes sense to save the big guns to start against the better team in Sevilla.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't like Theo but I gotta respect his rose gold Royal Oak. Thats my dream watch and it's what, a days wages for him? :(

A bit too much for me, nice too look at but I wouldn't wear it. Give me a 50th anniversary green bezel submariner and I'm set.

Shame I have the thinnest wrists ever, everything looks like a lorry wheel on it.

say yes

forum master baiter
Surprised Wenger wasn't tempted to stick Joel Campbell in there.

Recreate that wonderful attacking trident that pushed Leicester so close in 2015/16.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No Cech today, which means he'll play tomorrow.

So when we win, he can give a speech to Nelson and Willock live on quest about how he only celebrates proper trophies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Almost a half decent team. Nelson RWB is a tad disappointing, would have liked to see him in one of the forward slots. Him and AMN starting is still good though.

Would also rather not see Coquelin and Xhaka together. I'm completely indifferent on Giroud or Walcott. Iwobi, Xhaka, Nelson and AMN the most interesting players on the field for me.

Would think this could be an excellent position for Nelson. He seems to have boundless energy and industry. I think we'll see him bombing forward.

AMN need to show he can do the basics better than he has done so far this pre season before Wenger consider him as cm quality. Up to the boy to show what he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom