• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp120

Xhaka-Coquelin is a joke. Might be the worst midfield pairing of the last decade. They simply don't work together. Watching Coquelin try to attack is just sad.

Wilshere1010

Doesn't completely trust him there yet or wants to get him used to wing back. Either way, I want to see him there ahead of Coquelin and Elneny.
I guess so but at least one of these friendlies would have been perfect just to get a look at him there. Where do you think his long term future is positionally?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Excited for Nelson, can finally watch him properly and see what he's about.

Otherwise it's all just about fitness. Don't care about the rubbish line-up, we have two preseason games after this as well.

say yes

forum master baiter
Guessing the team for tomorrow:

Cech
Chambers Koscielny Monreal
Bellerin Ramsey Elneny Ox
Özil Welbeck
Lacazette

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Have we seen Xhaka-Coquelin in the 3421 before?

They played away to Stoke where we battered them 4-1. Played exceptionally that day too, it must be said.

Very happy we're using 3-4-2-1 going forward. Think it suits the way we wanna play in an attacking sense.

I think with the use of Nelson and AMN confirms Wenger sees the two wing back spots as attacking positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom