• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Sunday, 30th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We're literally the exact same height and almost identical in weight too. What are the chances?:lol:

Funny enough I weighed about 13.3 stone before I started this cut but I'll be down to about 12.6 by the end of august, maybe less.

Regardless, I'm all muscle fat man. It's peak if I ever see you on road.

P.s. Who uses stone anymore, I had to go to google converter. I won't do that again.
I can cut to 12.5 stone pretty easy, but I miss the power. I only need to look at weights and my clothes go tight. Amazing genetics, I'm told. When my right shoulder is fixed we must meet and fight.

I specifically said at the end of my post that we need to give him time. I'm still allowed to have an opinion on him now and what he needs to do to move forward. My criticism wasn't meant to be negative. If he was a world beater I'd have said that as well but for me, at this moment in time, he's not ready for first team football.

I thought this was fair.

The more you see a player, the more accurate the picture, but sometimes you don't need to watch a player for ten, fifteen games to get an idea of ability and potential. A half of football is enough to understand Reiss Nelson has one of the best touches at the club and the skills and confidence to match.

Bramall looked to me like a lower Championship ability player. Willing enough, but limited in technique, composure on the ball and lacking a final ball over his pre-season appearances. Reminded me a little of someone like Nico Yennaris.

That's not an unfair critique, but an honest appraisal of what we've seen to-date. We would all want him to do well, and players can easily overperform initial impression with the correct application (or vice versa), but I'd also be pushed to view Bramall at a higher level based on what we have seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom