• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Malky

Established Member
Going by what was said in the media, the only ones at the club left in the dark were Arteta, the back room staff and players.
Kroenke needs to go, it’ll damage the club further if he stays. However, his son and board members that backed this **** also need to go. Vinai will likely be first, but if the likes of Edu knew about this then he can **** off aswel.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I see the narative that Kroenke was the driving forcein pushing for ESL is already shaping up. Get ready boys, we'll come out of this mess as the biggest culprits.

glitchform

It’s interesting, despite their recent success, Carragher and others are on TV saying the Liverpool owners must leave. Souness is saying they won’t be able to attend a game in Liverpool anymore. Liverpool fans will never forgive them now.

I have never heard anyone connected with Arsenal tell Stan to **** off despite our constant year on year decline.

We also don’t have the sort of support clubs like Liverpool and Utd do, could be a northern thing, could be because those clubs are the heartbeat of the city and Arsenal is in a major city like London, but those fans are proper fans. Our crowd really is the prawn sandwich brigade.

We had proper fans. they got ****ed over during the transformation of Highbury to all seater.

It's cheaper to live up North than it is in London, one can afford to pay astronomical ticket prices (on occasion) you can't in London.

Whatever proper fans are supposed to mean.

Ewarwoowar

Pool fans are going to be divided on their ownership issue, am already seeing it, 'they (the ownership)have invested well, they have backed the club, they were doing this for the good not wanting to be the odd one out and left behind, they have won us silverware recently',

but let's face it our fan base would be the same if in their shoes.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I see the narative that Kroenke was the driving forcein pushing for ESL is already shaping up. Get ready boys, we'll come out of this mess as the biggest culprits.
Exactly. The media loves picking on Arsenal. It might work out in our favour though if it causes the fans in London to actually protest and get Stan out.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
As a club in my opinion if we need one of the below for the club.

An Abramovich type who is willing to spend his own money, wants the club as a symbol of wealth and wants his club to be the best further boosting his ego and status. May not love the club. May not know the history but is willing to use his money. Not take from the club.

Or

We need an Arsenal man who maybe has less resources as above to buy the club and run the club the best way they can with the resources they have and if we can't compete at the top of the league so be it. One that connects again with fans. Who maybe tries to create some kind of family/community orientated club. Where fans matter. And everyone buys into it. Who does everything for the good of the club not personal gain.

Obviously if we could find a mix of the 2 that would be ideal.

But at the moment we currently have neither of these 2 things and that doesn't look like it's going to change. Actually we have someone who seems to just want to take. Man doesn't even go to matches.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We had proper fans. they got ****ed over during the transformation of Highbury to all seater.

It's cheaper to live up North than it is in London, one can afford to pay astronomical ticket prices (on occasion) you can't in London.

Whatever proper fans are supposed to mean.
Proper fans was me just being lazy with my wording tbh. The dynamics are just different compared to a place like Liverpool, or Glasgow etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom