• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On the Pepe foul

Thats a dive

Lol ****ing hell.

Woolwich are actually better than us aren't they?

Woolwich are a team Leicester should be beating as comfortably as they beat us.

Woolwich's second string bossing it in Leicester.

We really need a win today

What a ****ing joke. Losing to the **** B team. **** this

Woolwich don't even have their best player and they're giving Leicester the run around

Funny how we're the 'Kane Team'... yet no one refers to Leicester as the 'Maddison/Vardy team'... they're still just everyone's ****ing fairytale dilly ****ing ding-dong!

Tierney looks astonished. Do they give acting lessons at Woolwich?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

On doherty

Any idiot who picks Doherty and then leaves him on for 90 mins while hes visibly getting buttfucked should be sacked.

Terrible signing and another very suspicious Mendes/Jose stitch up.

Don't EVER want to see him playing for us again. ****ing gooner **** can **** off to them. Given him chance after chance after chance thinking it was a system issue, but no, he's just a ****e player with a who supports ****. Aurier might be a kamikaze, and might've supported the ****, but at least he puts 110% every time he plays. This prick on the other hand looks like he isn't playing on purpose.

It's possible we'd be better served at right-back if we brought in the retired, 36 year old Alan Hutton.

We can certainly blame Jose but the players showed no intensity for 75 minutes. Gutless performance to lose to such an average **** side.

That's the worst Woolwich team since EPL started, just Mourinho played this team.

Just sweep this one under the carpet and go again next game.
How THE **** do you just sweep a North London derby defeat like that under the carpet???

It's this sort of passive, small time reaction that's been holding us back for years

Fluke goal and ****-**** ref aside - we deserved nothing out of this, lads

Absolutlely shocking performance and in a NLD to boot

Jose - this is on YOU - ****ING COWARD!

Worse part of all this is having all their muggy supporters crawling out from under their stones, spamming facebook and giving it all that !

**** off.... give it to those smug Gooner ****s on a ****ing plate...
Penalty, + Red card.... I sometimes think our player support Woolwich! Cos they clearly DON'T support Sp**s!

Wouldn't it be ****ing funny if we equalised though....?

Tomorrow will be RED cos every ****ing gloating smug gooner **** will remind us of it... 'cos they're ****s... and we bend over to let them be ****s... and I ****ing HATE them!

OWNED BY XHAKA! THANKS FOR THAT MOURINHO!

It's the hope that kills you with Sp**s...
Earlier in the season: "Top of the league! We could win this!"

1 month ago: "Top 4 is done. Lucky to get top 10"

Cue a winning streak.."Top 4 is possible,lads!"

Then this...

Woolwich are NOT a big team, so even more baffling with this negative tactics!
****ing state of us... Lamela is everything we are... Flashy goal, stupid ****ing ****ery....

**** me.... we are SO ****ing stupid!

IDIOTS! ****ING IDIOTS!

we really don't wanna finish 4th do we... our player really DO hate our fans don't they?

STOOPID PLAYERS ARE STOOPID!

****ing every time against these ****s we implode.... ****ING STUPID ****S!

Dreadful performance against a poor team. Once again when faced with progress we bottle it. A good side would have buried us today. We can't blame it on bad luck when we don't turn up.
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Woolwich are a 10th placed side, call them stoke today and the set up and the attitude would have resulted in a 3-0 win

I am sick of the respect we give them, when no other side gives them any, not just Jose, everybody. They didn’t even pick their one average talisman

On maureen

Here comes the blaming of the refs from him.

Not his fault it was the refs.

****ing pathetic to hear this piece of **** constantly blaming everyone else.

Cowardly approach against a team 10th in the league. Can bet your life the entire prep for today was in preventing them from playing and not on what we want to do, could see from minute one the players were all scared ****less to make an error, and had no courage to try anything on the ball. The ****s had over a year to try make his Mark on the team and yet we still have no identity.
Just get rid now, we ain’t winning any of the cups we’re in, anytime we come up against someone half decent the same old **** will happen. Biggest mistake of Levy’s tenure was giving this mug a 4 year contract, we were so close to where we wanted to be and have taken 5 steps back, a proper rebuild with a manager with balls is needed

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Son injury: (as if resting a player isn't better than getting him injured.)
could be a blessing in disguise, he needed a rest big time..hopefully comes back a lot sharper, once he regains his match fitness.
Everyone act surprised about the Mourinho Effect:
Forget Poch. Mourinho has had over 16 months and 3 transfer windows to turn this around. And he hasn’t.

Agree also that he is wasting some of the best attacking talent the club has had. However, it goes much further than that: stubbornness, outmoded style, failure to set teams up properly, failure to read opponents, failure to correct tactics in play (our right flank yesterday being a prime example), poor substitutions, clear lack of confidence in many players, motivation evidently lacking, usual antics with the media, throwing players under the bus...

Jesus, I can't think of anything more terrifying than giving this has been funds to sign old players suited to his out dated methods and then leaving the next manager in the dog **** trying to make a silk purse out of Jose's turds.

He has a shelf life, it's come to an end. Like out of date milk, he's sour, curdled and needs chucked in the bin in a hurry before he stinks the whole place out.

This is a boom or bust team. When confidence is high we can beat anyone.

Then one small ripple of doubt can go through the entire team and we look Sunday league.

It’s in our DNA unfortunately. It’s a disease we must all learn to live with.
A longer comparison:
Yesterday was very dispiriting but didn't particularly surprise me. Useful to do a comparison of where ourselves at Woolwich are at.

The awful quality and style of football once Jose is in charge is pretty much a given, as it is that young talent won't get a crack at it. What you're banking on with Jose is all the bullshit and bluster about his big game mentality, guaranteed success and instant trophies. There was a certain sense of desperation to end the 12 year (now 13 year) rot, so Levy fell for it. We're not winning League or European Cup anytime soon, even if the Lord God Almighty working all his miracles was in charge, so its essentially a target of the FA Cup and League Cup.

Woolwich appointed Arteta at more or less the same time, that we did Mourinho. First managerial job for Arteta and within a few months they win the FA Cup beating Man City in a semi final and Chavs in a final. They beat runaway champions Liverpool last season (one of only 3 sides to so), beat Man U at home lost season and this season have won at Old Trafford (against 11 men), beaten Chavs and ourselves at home and came from behind to win at 3rd placed Leicester a few weeks ago. A managerial novice winning trophies and big games with an average enough team. You'd swear from all the spin that Mourinho was the only man alive that could deliver us a League Cup or FA Cup.

Woolwich under Arteta may well end up going nowhere, but there is a sense of planning, direction and looking to the future about it and he's giving young fellow like Tierney, Smith-Rowe, Sakya and Odergaard a crack at it. Even the ****ing Chavs are trusting young home grown players like Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Gilmour, Abraham and Reece James and giving them a go.

No chance for developing young talent with us. Our whole team revolves around two senior players - Kane and Son, both 28 and 29 (or thereabouts). The bottom line is that having won nothing in their careers, they are far too big to be hanging around a mid table club any longer, a club that has no sense of direction, forward planning and is going nowhere. No wonder there's such utter doom and gloom and foreboding around the club and more of a positive vibe about Woolwich, even if we are still 3 places ahead of them in the league.

I saw the heat map of our attacking play first half and it was a picture of a fridge.

I know this is very low down the list of disappointments from the team and manager yesterday, but the fact that I can't just watch that bit of absolute brilliance from Lamela on a continuous loop today (because I know we lost and it's too tragic), just sucks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if any other forum, has a "best of AM" section, for matches we lose...wonder which of us would be on it :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Another one from Fighting ****. I know we all hate them but the level of their hatred towards us really is incredible. But I guess I would feel the same after seeing your captain and best player leaves you an free to win the double, winning the title at your ground and watching your rivals winning titles at their lowest when your own team is having the best team in 40 years and still not winning somrthing.

"****ING DIE YOU GOONER **** ****S... SERIOUSLY... **** OFF AND DIE...
I HATE EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT ILL...

but in other news, why the **** do we manage to brain fart in EVERY ****ING NLD?? do we secretly WANT them to ****ing win?"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Worse part of all this is having all their muggy supporters crawling out from under their stones, spamming facebook and giving it all that !"

This is my fave one...who the hell uses facebook these days??

Mothers, mainly...we did beat them on Mother's Day, tbf :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Mothers, mainly...we did beat them on Mother's Day, tbf :lol:

Facebook in 2021 is just for Princess Diana fans

EwIRGSXXAAUCXZc

EwIRGSdXMAMRzKH

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Wonder if any other forum, has a "best of AM" section, for matches we lose...wonder which of us would be on it :lol:
They have a "Come here to laugh at gooners" thread

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
On Donkerty
Don't EVER want to see him playing for us again. ****ing gooner **** can **** off to them. Given him chance after chance after chance thinking it was a system issue, but no, he's just a ****e player with a who supports ****. Aurier might be a kamikaze, and might've supported the ****, but at least he puts 110% every time he plays. This prick on the other hand looks like he isn't playing on purpose.

Matt Doherty loves Arsenal

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

They are **** but still beat us today. We've won **** all for 20 years and still earn more than them commercially which says it all. Really, we should be wiping the floor with them on and off the pitch.
The level of delusion is bothering on schizophrenic :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another one from Fighting ****. I know we all hate them but the level of their hatred towards us really is incredible. But I guess I would feel the same after seeing your captain and best player leaves you an free to win the double, winning the title at your ground and watching your rivals winning titles at their lowest when your own team is having the best team in 40 years and still not winning somrthing.

"****ING DIE YOU GOONER **** ****S... SERIOUSLY... **** OFF AND DIE...
I HATE EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT ILL...

but in other news, why the **** do we manage to brain fart in EVERY ****ING NLD?? do we secretly WANT them to ****ing win?"
It's all fart and no **** with them. No need to worry.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Their 2 best players in the last 50 years are gooners 🤣
Gotta admit that I'd put Modric clearly ahead of Bale, because of his injuries. I have always liked Modric, great player (not as much when he was at Tottenham obviously).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kane is 28 at the end of the season, Son is 29.

Probably the last chance they’ll get to cash in, though I think it’s the right choice to keep Kane no matter what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom