• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kane is 28 at the end of the season, Son is 29.

Probably the last chance they’ll get to cash in, though I think it’s the right choice to keep Kane no matter what.
They're both going nowhere. No club is going to spend a massive outlay on a player who will be 30 in a year.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They're both going nowhere. No club is going to spend a massive outlay on a player who will be 30 in a year.
If Sp**s made Kane available for £100m Man City would buy him straight away.

Levy will want closer to double that so it’ll never happen.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kane is 28 at the end of the season, Son is 29.

Probably the last chance they’ll get to cash in, though I think it’s the right choice to keep Kane no matter what.
Son has contract until 2023, Kane until 2024. Son having two years, so you're right there.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Considering Sp**s are in the league cup final, and City will most likely win the league, are Sp**s guaranteed a place in Europe? I assume no if they lose?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Considering Sp**s are in the league cup final, and City will most likely win the league, are Sp**s guaranteed a place in Europe? I assume no if they lose?
If rules didn't change, I think they will make it in Europa.😡

Birmingham as League Cup winners had to play in Europa in 2011, although they were relagated in same season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guess that could spell real danger for Sp**s. Servicing that debt is surely quite costly, worse without Europe.

If they play like against us, they'll struggle.

drippin

Guess that could spell real danger for Sp**s. Servicing that debt is surely quite costly, worse without Europe.

If they play like against us, they'll struggle.

They had a good spell against bottom teams before us, which gave me hope that they will lose, and they did.

They have no chance against City. I give them 5 % chance to win League Cup. Knock on wood.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I remember we were featured on a West Ham forum years ago, that game when Carroll scored a hat trick. That was a great meltdown tbf.
Yeah but Burnley:lol: Was going to call it the dark side of the internet but that probably'd offend the daft racist ****s,

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember we were featured on a West Ham forum years ago, that game when Carroll scored a hat trick. That was a great meltdown tbf.

My vengeful posting about the state of the city of Swansea and her inhabitants after our 2016 title collapse made it on to their forum.

Had me pegged as a closet Cardiff fan iirc 🤮

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

drippin

They're actually hoping Jose will resign. And that Levy got in some clause to not have to pay him. 🤣

If we don't somehow scramble out of this hole in the next 5 minutes, I'd rate it as our most humiliating evening in living memory

LOL I was worried about watching penalties!

Just lost 3-0 to a team who's manager was ****ing put in prison.

This is worse then Poch. We literally sacked Poch for this. Hahaha. I ****ing hate my life

Can we leave Jose in Croatia along with our pride?

We really haven't changed at all in 20 years have we?

You just know dínamo will play Woolwich next and will be easily dispatched

And that ladies and gentlemen is why our trophy cabinet is bare. Absolute disgraceful team. **** I hate this team. Will always love Tottenham. Hate this ****ing team and management. At least we will have the nicest stadium in the championship

I don’t think a lot of us on here were under the impression that we’d win Europa with the way we’ve been playing. But **** me this is actually dreadful. Phone is going off with texts from gooners. What a way to start a Friday morning

Someone even shared this:

Tottenham_Chiellini.jpg

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Best part is that after Jose gets sacked and takes another couple million off them, you know he will make sly digs about Sp**s for being a small club with weak mentality players and that he has always had a Chelsea heart. Chelsea fans will call him a legend again :clap:

Last edited:

drippin

Best part is that after Jose gets sacked and takes another couple million off them, you know he will make sly digs about Sp**s for being a small club with weak mentality players and that he has always had a Chelsea heart. Chelsea fans will call him a legend again :clap:
Hahah. Tottenham fans seem to say it's like 30 million, not a couple. But might be 15-20 million.

Jose is the most legendary bus driver in the world.

bus-driver.gif

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

At least united scored. the only team who can stop Woolwich winning it

You had a manager who loved this club and spoke about building us to win Leagues and CL's. You chose to fulfil your wet dream and hire a declining serial winner, except in your fantasy, you didn't have to back him. Levy & ENIC you absolutely ****ing deserve this. The fans don't.

The thing is Tuchel has gone into Chelsea and made Chrisitiansen, Zouma and Rudiger look like Prime Nesta/Maldini Milan!

A coach can make average players better!

Ndombele. Sell him. Talented but ****ing lazy. Cant complete 90 minutes and on same as kane. Sell him. Dier, sissoko, sanchez, davies, aurier, doherty all go. Bergwijn has got worse under jose. Was a bundle of energy and explosive when he arrived. He deserves another season with a positive coach. I will be amazed if jose is coach by weekend.

Got more chance of me shagging Mila Kunis than us beating City in the final

Why are people getting on Joses back - its not his fault.

Its the opposition managers- they sneakily keep setting up their teams to beat us. And then the opposition players keep scoring against us.

What's a man to do?

This team didn’t even have one , he is in prison

Let's just take a moment to reflect on the fact we just lost 3-0 to:

- A team in the Croatian league
- A team whose manager went to jail 2 days ago
- Were 2-0 down from the first leg

On top of this you would have thought that sh*t show against Woolwich would have made the players up for it.

Clear that Jose cant get a tune out of this squad.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Hate to say it. But i think im going to go to bournemouth on cup final day and have a nice time by the sea. Rather watch the sea than see us park the bus.
Think I've really had enough now.
I assume a lot (if not most) of us have played football ourselves.
If you were playing in a team that was performing like this shower of ****, wouldn't you be throwing punches in the dressing room?
I'm so tired of the lack of fight and passion that's slopped up to us match after match.
The cup final could be our most embarrassing game of the season unless we experience some sort of miracle.
Was on the fence about Mourinho when he was appointed. I thought, "He doesn't play the "Tottenham" way but if he can get us a couple of trophies and change the club mind-set, I can live with that".
What a ****ing dream that was!
José out.

Now.

...also, give players two games to prove they aren't ****. If they don't want to play for the shirt, **** them off to the reserves and play the kids who want to make a name for themselves.

So arsed off with this season.

I’d say Tottenham without Kane would be West Ham. But ****ing West Ham is going to the champions League.

Anybody denying that Mourinho is the problem is ****ing blind at this point.

He needs to go, now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom