• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

You have to the world's biggest cnut to want Mourinho to remain at this point. The man is finished, it's just about the size of his payout now.
25 points in 20 games BTW
Just spoken to my mate who played with Bale and Davies in Euro 2016 and still speaks to them. Apparently it’s a complete mess and training is a complete farce, no-one takes much notice any more and he’s a joke

obviously this is just one side of things but you can see it being the case
"Solskjaer admits that United's preparation for the game pretty much all came through video work for the players today on the morning of the match."

If this doesn’t tell you how predictable Jose is then nothing will
We don't have tactics so there isn't much to prepare for.
It’s all bullshit and deflection with Mourinho. He’s been dialling in from the start once Levy was mug enough to pay him £15 million a year.
Our players don’t look fit for a start. We’re on a game a week now, Man Utd were away in Spain on Thursday night yet with four days extra rest we were gassed after an hour.
Is he gone yet?
No, he is talking about feeding Son bread and cheese.
I don't think he [Ole] was serious about that but Jose takes it literally to create a spat out of absolutely feck all.
Mourinho saw it as an opportunity to create a headline other than how **** we were tomorrow and pounced.
It’s clear as day.
I hope this bullshit doesn't deflect from his team and tactics today. He's become very good at using post-match to deflect from his inadequacies onto others.
So what time tonight are we expecting the news? I honestly can't believe he survives till the morning. Didn't Harry get appointed late on a Saturday night?
What I find funny is that Jose has managed to get some fans to turn on Ole. Always interesting to see the members that fall for it. Same after the Dinamo game.
I've been thinking that since the new year. Not many jobs will give you so many millions of pounds for failing. Not as if he cant just say "Levy wouldn't buy me Skrinir and the same players that down tools for Poch did the same for me...sPuRsY"
I really hope he goes now. If we somehow miraculously win the league cup against City, he’ll probably make it all about him and his amazing “tactics” while it was the draw that helped us out getting to the final. I want to win the trophy obviously, but to me it would suck to give Mourinho the satisfaction of winning it.
I'd rather him go then winning the cup final.
Long term 1 trophy isn't going to do much.
Its fitness as well. Who looked like they played Thursday night?
Jesus Christ. I totally forgot United had played during the week.
Levy has let this drift so badly. Mourinho has completely lost the plot now and just ranting and lashing out. For the good of the club he needs to go today or tomorrow.
He is doing the only thing that he's still the best at, deflection. He's doing his utmost to get us and the media to focus on the weirdness of the comments or a reaction about OGS, when we should all be talking about his ability to not manage football anymore.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Me looking for @Oxeki after the Everton draw:

Am I being over dramatic when i'm thinking that that could've been the last time that we see Harry Kane in a Sp**s shirt?

If the ankles ****ed again, he won't play any more this season, and he will want to heal and prepare for the Euro's.

Then a huge bid comes in for him in the summer from somewhere, after he ends up as top scorer in that tournament once again and Harry pushes for a move.

Honestly who could blame him??
I LOVE the way the first thing they said on BBC was that Gareth Southgate would be concerned by it...
**** THAT, what about the Cup Final next Sunday?

**** me, our season eh?

Never in my life have I looked forward to a Cup Final less than I have this year....

Jose is a toxic cancer on every club he has been at...
Only difference is, he's won summit at every other club.... that might be about to change!
'Arry and Joe Jordan wouldn't have stood for this ****.

Am I the only one who actually wouldn't mind seeing them back at this point. "2 points, 8 games" and he had much worse squad than this
West Ham will be 8 points above us in third by this time tomorrow. ****ing laughable.

Clearly means nothing to our players. That Midfield we have is as bad as any I have seen in my life supporting Sp**s. Dreadful.
What IS off with us?
Are we genuinely cursed...?
How are we able to turn decent players to ****, and every manager we've had over the last decade haven't been able to address the winning mentality?
Whichever way you look at this team, if Harry does go in the Summer, we are well and truly ****ed.

I can't think of any manager that could come in and make that lot any better, save Dele, Tanga, Pierre, Rodon, Son, Lloris.

I haven't seen Seggs or Skipp play much and would assume that Clarke will be sold.

Quite a task whether Levy sticks with this Jose or moves on to a different manager ?
At least we halted our run of 10 straight defeats against sides in the top half of the table.

I’m a glass half full kind of guy.
First time we haven't lost to a decent team for ages with a thorouugly undeserved point.

Just get Sunday over with and sack this fraud, along with binning half this squad
Were in the table we will end this season? I'm starting to think 11th is reachable.
Just sack him now.
Dreadful football. Lucky to get a point.
So glad I did not waste my time. The best thing that could happen is we don't get any European football so the nee coach can judy play Sat wed and do some actual coaching which the current coach don't do.
Sack him tonight, he is a coward. He refused to try and win the game.
Could have had my **** sucked off. I watched Sp**s instead. Making good life choices yet again!
Please just sack him and let's all move on with our lives.
Fluked a point. Progress.
Honestly, Mourinho leaving will give the same sort of feeling as actually winning a trophy. Can't wait.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kane and Son is literally their whole attack, they create nothing in midfield, even Ndombele has dropped a level.

Mourinho is definitely getting sacked, Rodgers or Potter I think they’ll go for.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Interesting choice for Kane, rest his ankle with the euros in mind or rush it back for the final to try to win a trophy. He'll rush it back, 100%, and still lose obviously.
If I was an England fan I'd be sweating bullets. H. is a top striker and going into the Euros without H. would be a big loss for England.

PS. Sorry about the H. thing. Been reading more Fighting C**t forum than is good for me. "Come on H. you can do it!".

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It took Sp**s to end Mourinho's trophy run. The man won a trophy at every club he ever managed...except the Spuds.
I'm still shocked Audi sponsored this club. You give the Taters an Audi and they turn it into a Fiat.
Think they'll win the League cup. Pep has bottled against Sp**s quite a few times. And they were bound to get lucky at some point.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

*cough, *cough..
All a matter of degree, isn't it? 😉 Or are we going to have an Özil debate rerun? Please, I have been missing them! :drool: Unfortunately it is very dead in the lone Özil thread. Only some of us Özil out victorious gathering there from time to time to see how the boy prince is doing...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
All a matter of degree, isn't it? 😉 Or are we going to have an Özil debate rerun? Please, I have been missing them! :drool: Unfortunately it is very dead in the lone Özil thread. Only some of us Özil out victorious gathering there from time to time to see how the boy prince is doing...

Unfortunately with Arteta, I don't need to resort to what's past like Özil, we have plenty present and on going.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Unfortunately with Arteta, I don't need to resort to what's past like Özil, we have plenty present and on going.
Well, be prepared to either be miserable for a while or change your views on Arteta as he will be around for a while I fear...

To bad about Özil. Given the level of support he received while still here from a large section of AM I was hoping for more love, but guess there are other things to complain about now. Onwards and upwards!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Well, be prepared to either be miserable for a while or change your views on Arteta as he will be around for a while I fear...

When you're done patronizingly pontificating on the blatantly obvious give me a buzz and we can have a conversation.

Funerals seem to bring the preacher out in people :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

When you're done patronizingly pontificating on the blatantly obvious give me a buzz and we can have a conversation.

Funerals seem to bring the preacher out in people :lol:
I wouldn't view what I have posted as patronising. Just responding to your replies.

Just a general observation on many posts on AM on Arteta. Not sure why many take such a critical view of Arteta and basically paint him as absolute rubbish, when he is doing a decent job, the club and players seem behind him and it seems unlikely he will go anywhere for quite a while. Just looking for some balance.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interesting choice for Kane, rest his ankle with the euros in mind or rush it back for the final to try to win a trophy. He'll rush it back, 100%, and still lose obviously.
He'll definitely rush himself back.

Remember how on the CL final, he was nowhere near fitness, he rushed back from injury and literally stank the place out with his invisible performance in their biggest game ever.

Lucas basically sent them to final with hattrick at Ajax, up comes Kane takes up his place and ****s on all of them 😂

Top Bottom