• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Liked him as a poster but if this is true then that's pretty abysmal behaviour.
👇🏻
People dying that would have died anyway. Not saying they don't matter, they do, but they were going to pass away anyway. Why do you think there no stories in the MSM about young, healthy people dying anymore? Because it's not there to be reported. You want to live your life ignoring cancer treatments, heart disease and god knows what else, that's up to you but it's short sighted and ridiculous.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s fans running from @Oxeki tonight like...

shingo-jira-godzilla.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Though admittedly some might say he was a bit callous, I wouldn't be among them because he's stating a fact. We'll all die at some stage. He could've been tactful about getting his point across, but it's Rich.

You might as well ask a shark to give up being a carnivore & try photosynthesis :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On the Conte presser

Feck me.
He said he loved it here yesterday.
Let's hope he doesn't do anything rash.
Is he saying he's not good enough and he's paid too much for us to lose?!

WTF is going on.
He knows the season is over for us now so he's off.
Thought he’d be with us until about oct/nov before he called it a day w Levy but I think he might walk in summer now.
Personally have had enough of this will he won't he walk drama. If he doesn't want to be here then he can **** off. He's obviously a good manager but he's making a lot of poor decisions. The football is ****ing appalling as well.
I don’t care anymore

A part of me wants him to go.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This guy :lol:

Scorched earth on Levy and Morgan.

He's pining for a simpler time when their supporters' expectations mirrored their club's position in the table and mediocre managers were all the rage as they were loved for their quirky character.

Too bad he has no way of reaching Christian Gross because he left his mobile in the underground all those years ago :lol:

Top Bottom