• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Villa are ****. Could play all day and wont score.
they're done out here. Played like total **** whole game and Gerrard doesn't help not putting Ings on earlier.
****ing easy day at the office for these mugs.
Shocking. Utter tripe. Can't pass a ****ing ball; can't take a corner
Arteta triggers me.
Knew I shouldn't have watched that. Pissed me right off. Disgraceful non-performance from Villa. Woolwich barely had to break a sweat.
Can't even be mad at the Arse.... Villa were utter toilet.
But the great stevie g is their manager. ****ing dipper
Another Brendan Rogers

Found their level in Glasgow in a two horse minor league.
Thanks, Villa, that was ****e

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Looks like we’re not going to give away the title of league bottlers so easily.

What a ****ing ****show. 1 of 7 cup finals? They treated it like a Sunday kickabout.
We aren't winning anything for another 14 years, are we?
140 years more like

Any time we get within touching distance of anything good....... We turn in a display like this.

It's just the Sp**s way.
Deserved loss, waste of my day watching a bunch of overpaid ****s turn up and stroll around like a walk in the park because they got a nice little break after their last win.
No analysis needed. Just a flat out bottle performance.
Can’t believe the way some of our fans were talking, acting like top 4 was wrapped up. Almost like they don’t know what club this is
I dont think this fanbase ever learns
All week I've been hearing how top 4 is ours, Woolwich are done
Looking through the fixtures and saying apart from Liverpool we're winning every one.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Before our game against Chelsea
They’re getting an absolute pounding tonight. Can feel it in me waters.

Having to play Cedric, Tavares and Lokonga is some serious self sabotage against a team like Chelsea. Blue **** are abhorrent, but they are still a bloody good side.

After our win vs Chelsea
They're better than us - we just have to suck it up. They're building for the long term and have got rid of the bad apples.

We've got players who don't want to be here and are no spring chickens (hello Kane).

Depressing as hell, it's the same old **** every year.
They did well. Chelsea were ****.

It’s in our hands though, if we win all our games then we finish Top 4. Liverpool aside, we have absolutely zero excuses if we fall short.

And that result won’t matter if we beat Woolwich.
That Chelsea win should be wiped from the records. Tuchel barely set them up to try. Shameful.
After our game vs man utd

Hard holding Legoman looking somewhat happy for a change
**** Chelsea and **** United.
Woolwich aren’t a threat to us

We should be focusing on Liverpool and city

Woolwich are below our station , never forget that
Did anyone else see Pawson wink at Legohead at the end of the game? its ****ing blatant at this point, darlings of London

On our upcoming game against West Ham
We won’t beat Liverpool at Anfield. They face West Ham in between West Ham’s 2 Europa games (so will face a reserve team).

So we have to win all our remaining games including beating Woolwich. Can we do it? Yes.
I wouldn't trust West Ham not to throw the match even if they were fielding their 1980 Cup Final winning team against them, let alone the kids!
West ham next and we know the most important thing to them is to screw us

Before their game against Brentford
I'm just hoping Eriksen does the team talk today, and explain to his Brentford teammates JUST how much more a Sp**s win means to us, than a Brentford win means to them.

After their game against Brentford
Of course we’ve ****ed it up….we are Tottenham, super Tottenham from the Lane. ****ed it up sooner than I expected too. You’re not Sp**s if you didn’t, deep down, know we’d **** it up.
Still in our hands folks. Just pound Liverpool like we know we are capable of doing and make ourselves proud in the NLD just like old times. We got this if we believe.
Woolwich will be 5 points ahead by the time of the NLD.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Did anyone else see Pawson wink at Legohead at the end of the game? its ****ing blatant at this point, darlings of London

Says the people who employ Harry *OUR GOLDEN BOY HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH HIM* Kane.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Before the game
Leeds aren't getting anything out of Woolwich, they lost Liam Cooper last week to injury arguably their most influential player
Stop with the negativity mate. Why not? They can certainly get a draw. When teams are fighting for their lives, you would be surprised how different they can perform. Leeds have the players to hurt a fragile Woolwich defence. Have faith ffs 🤦‍♂️, Woolwich really ain’t all that
Saka Martinelli Nketiah compared to Son, Kane and Kulu is honestly laughable. How are we neck and neck with these jammy ****s?

Eddie scores 1-0
Meslier you ****ING ****!
****ing stupid **** keeper
FFS. Always said that keeper is ****. UTTER THUNDERCUNT
They deserve to go down.
Of course they’re gifted a goal.

Can be no surprise to anyone.
When was the last time Woolwich scored a goal without gifts like that or Saka flopping around on the ground first?

2-0 Eddie Scores
**** this, changing the channel
And that’s me turning this off
And that's game

**** off Leeds you useless pricks
Well, that's ****ing that. 10 mins and game over. Get ****ed. Yet ANOTHER team that hasn't bothered to show up against these wankers
****ing useless club. Hope they go down.
Relegate them now, with no way back. Useless Northern nackers.
How is this Nketia turned into a goal scorer? Motherfucka
He's looked good most times I've seen him. Hard-worker, quick and can finish.

Isn't he free in the summer... wouldn't mind him here.
Ayling Red card
This is an epic meltdown, what even is that challenge
leeds are ****ing hopeless jesus .
Did you guys really expect Leeds to do something? There will be no favours for us from relegation trash. They only play out of their skins against us.
Yeah, looks like destined to be **** CL, doesn't it.

Everything falling in place for them.

It is what it is.

2-1

leeds come on

Saka gets subbed
Saka getting subbed off.

Injured?
They are protecting him.
sess will destroy him
FT
Gooners are ****ing WEAK. If only we got our **** together, and the football gods didn't favour them this season...

Never seen a team this weak get 3 points every ****ing week.
They've been helped along the way with some no shows by Chelsea and Man U and some questionable reffing decisions.....
If the **** get into the CL they will be the worst side in it for years, they are dogshit.

We would do a better job than them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too many crying going on about how lucky we are to day and we shouldn't celebrate 4th because we spent 150m. They acting like they haven't spend about 130M on the transfers too 😂.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Too many crying going on about how lucky we are to day and we shouldn't celebrate 4th because we spent 150m. They acting like they haven't spend about 130M on the transfers too 😂.
They are litteral clowns twerking for a dusted club which will finish when those 2 ugly mugs without ambition go to MLS league in 2 years

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's interesting is that Romero and Kulusevski (and Gollini) are loanees. They will have to buy them in next windows, so how much money they will have left for other additions?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's interesting is that Romero and Kulusevski (and Gollini) are loanees. They will have to buy them in next windows, so how much money they will have left for other additions?
Its all obligations not options Romero and Gollini will bought without CL qualifications i think that'll cost them 50-60M but kulu they'll have to pay near 40M if they qualify to CL. Not sure how much money they'll have to spend next season but they better invest or Conte won't be around

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Every player with a league cup medal or better has won more than Kane or Son. Honestly Sp**s are the most enigmatic of the supposed big 6, and by a country mile the least decorated. Their fans are odd in that if they were modest and didn’t have this odd sense of unjustified entitlement no one would give a crap. But somehow they have institutionalized sore losing, now that is what I call a revolutionary club. Not there to win but to fail spectacularly and lob accusations of unfairness at their better rivals.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arteta Out WhatsApp group goes into meltdown

Eddie scores 1-0
Meslier you ****ING ****!
****ing stupid **** keeper
FFS. Always said that keeper is ****. UTTER THUNDERCUNT
They deserve to go down.

2-0 Eddie Scores
**** this, changing the channel
And that’s me turning this off
And that's game

**** off Leeds you useless pricks
Well, that's ****ing that. 10 mins and game over. Get ****ed. Yet ANOTHER team that hasn't bothered to show up
****ing useless club. Hope they go down.
Relegate them now, with no way back. Useless Northern nackers.

Ayling Red card
This is an epic meltdown, what even is that challenge
leeds are ****ing hopeless jesus .

2-1

leeds come on

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Arteta Out WhatsApp group goes into meltdown

2-1
Sp**s fans really shouldn't say lol or anything when a random comeback comes.

Otherwise somebody needs to remind them that they threw away a 3-0 lead after the 80's minute not so long ago.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Sp**s vs Arsenal match thread
Ladies and gentlemen, this is it, this is the one.
I’ve been to many NLD’s but I cannot remember too many more important than this one..

The pressure is massive but I feel our players are more hardened than in previous years. This Woolwich side is a team full of Fairies. I have never seen a team scream so much or roll around and try to cheat the ref. They will not enjoy the atmosphere.

We can do this and we the fans will be the 12th man..
They have cried about having to run the gauntlet up seven sisters road but that was nothing, you wait until Thursday..

BE PREPARED FOR HELL WOOLWICH, BE PREPARED FOR HELL.
Let's make sure those ****s feel scared walking up the high road
Please smash them. I'm sick of seeing Ramsdale grinning like he's just won the lottery. He's a time wasting ****er too, as soon as they go in front he's trying to burn the clock
Their last 4 results have been won through luck more than anything.

Chelsea rolled over, they never concede those sort of goals, and have been on a **** run.
Man Utd are garbage.
If we are to miss 4th, I’d rather it be at Norwich.

I can’t take those nomads and their wet fans celebrating in front of us again. It’s already happened more times than I ever want.
West Ham had injuries galore and in between a semi final
Leeds imploded and gifted them a goal.
Top 4 or not. **** them hard. **** them deep. **** them fast
If legohead is leaping about outside his tech area, I want to see Romero two foot him or at the very least barge him over
I hope they try and sing that pathetic new nursery rhyme.:contesideeye:
Perhaps we could reply with ring a ring a roses..
Whos arsenals biggest football celebrity. Lofty from eastenders isn't it? Say no more.
Bin Laden
I want them (players and ****) to need therapy after this. If we don’t smash these ****s, there’s a good chance I’ll need therapy.
I worry Leggo boi has them just sit deep with the onus on us to come at them. But suspect he has too much ego and they lack the discipline to make that work.
This is not the game for the weak minded or cowards, and there is no club full of pussies more than Woolwich. Their players are a bunch of fairies who scream every time they are touched and their fans cry when not given enough protection whilst walking to the ground.
They are beyond embarrassing on social media, I have never seen a club with so many wanky fans who get so excited about silly gifs. some of the crap you see must be from young girls, surely no grown man would find that behaviour acceptable?
Look how their players crumbled when the pressure was on in the World Cup. Thursday will be the same and whilst they are all acting big and brave on the internet, come Thursday you will see them cowering and crying for protection, their players will be rolling around and shrieking in an attempt to get players sent off or cheap free kicks, the ref will fall for their theatrics and I expect them to get a pen but they will not be able to handle the intimidation and I’m expecting a comfortable win.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

1-0
Awful goal, how can he be free there?
Fuuuuuuuuck
they all left Koulibaly like the *****s they are.
what the ****!
that was a hell of a strike

The ****
A bit of a reality check. We're not (yet) as good as some people have been hyping us up to be.
Every year. Year after year.
Same old ****. We will never be considered more than a top 6 team
1-1

Come on. Let's go
Let's smash these cúnts
Get the **** in
Get in!!!!!!!!

2-1
Useless. ****ing useless
Oh **** off. Useless. ****ing two men unmarked.
I hate Tuchel
**** off you cowards!!!
Oh **** off!
Why? Just Why?

2-2

Hahahahahahahahaha

We've ****ing robbed them. Hahahaha.
Yaaaasss What a ****en robbery…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chelscum will be fuming given the Romero hair pull just before ! Hahahahahahaha
Oh **** yes!!!

Top Bottom