• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ffs Poch subbing the wrong players yet again

We are getting pressed by ****in WHU at our new home... wtf?

Just knew that **** was going to happen, knew these ****s would do it, we will NEVER hear the end of it.

That is the worst goal celebration I've seen since Aubameyang's Black Panther mask.

The Hammers winning their Cup Final and potentially knocking us out of the Champions League. Couldn’t write a more predictable script.

Can you imagine if them ****s stop us from getting top 4 yet again ?

Wanyama please just leave, you're doing ****all for this club other than stealing wages and taking up a valuable non HG spot.

A billion pound stadium to watch ****ing Llorente and Janssen upfront.

Manager bumbles his selections and subs, players bumble around like bumblecunts.

I'm staring at my aquarium and thinking how much all those brainless little fish swimming around in random directions remind me of today's Sp**s performance

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Son sent off:
**** my life what the ****
Straight red for Son!!! Well he ain't getting injured at least
They should have had a pen & us down to 10 men.... we are liverpool
Lovely, absolutely lovely. The team’s cracking under pressure and imploding.
The league hates us.
There is an issue about the mentality of this club.

Pure and simple.
Could be one of the biggest bottle jobs of the top 4
EVER
I'm so ****ing fed up with this. We find new ways to **** the bed time and time again. We should have wrapped up top 4 long ago, and yet here we are desperately trying to scrape a 4th place finish. Embarrassing.
Foyth comes on:
Sensible really, we can’t go down to 9 men.
Hallelujah! Poch actually making subs before the 80th min
Good subs. A draw is not the end of the world and keeps another 2 "fresh" for Ajax.
Foyth sent off:
**** me Foyth you stupid stupid ****
Feel utter despair / anger and frustration

Wankers.
Legs gone, heads gone, hopes gone
This is incredible. We are writing ourselves into the dictionary as the definition of bottling.
Looks like I chose the wrong day to give up heroin.
Ake scores:
Jesus ****ing Christ you can't make it up
Hello europa
Spursy is complete
Time to cry.
Christ. And after a full half of those 9 left playing like heroes.

Heartbreaking.
Spursy returns with a vengeance. Well, the likes of Bate Borisov will enjoy visiting our shiny new stadium next season.
We really are quite ****.

Sooner people realise this the better.

It was more fun when we were **** anyway.
Will you all sod off with this 'Spursy' and 'bottlers' ****?!

It doesn't make you funny or clever.

Just makes you look like a Gooner!
Car crash of a league season really. 14 defeats. I'll say it again 14 defeats
Has Poch lost the dressing room?
It's been like a month I've been thinking, at least we can't be worst, but every match this players go to the pitch determined to show they have no limits and can be ****ter every match.
Oh, old Tottenham, how I haven't missed you.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A general observation is that the level of the comments is just absolute poverty. Interesting also that they seem to like time wasting and cheating from their team although it is dressed up with "I generally don't like...". ****ing bullshit! They love it from their side and they get a lot of it. Nice to see that they get punished at times.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
FightingCuck:

Fukin hell are we really this ****e or did woolwich just improve immensely from last season?

No passion, no desire, no urgency, nothing. Lost every 50/50 ball. Utter disgrace. Bottlejobs. Every last one of them.

HOW many ****ing times will they get a free shot from outsied the box? 4th time they almost scored from the exact same set piece chance

Can we please sell the Colombian Antony Gardner - £40 million is daylight robbery

...Sanchez is their MOTM...

Embarrassing from Kane. We’ve become a bunch or diving pussies

Please fit an electronic tag on Moussa so he gets an electric shock when he gets within a yard of the opponents box

Our defence utterly terrifies me, no leadership, no understanding, please God, bring back the rule where the ball has to go outside the area from goal kicks because that at least means it's 18 yards from goal before we give it away.

I don’t think we bottled this match by any stretch. This is just what happens when you look at Winks and Sissoko and think “Yep, that’s my midfield” and look at Sanchez and say “Let’s play the guy struggling with CB positioning at RB!”

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is going to be a long one...

Before the game:

3-1 Sp**s the glory nights are coming back to the lane!
No scrappy win for me. I want us to systematically take them apart with non stop pressing and 'in your face' aggression. An early goal in the first 15 mins to settle the nerves followed by a second to kill them off just before half time. Doesn't matter what changes they make for the second half, we come out all guns blazing and go three up on the hour. Dazed,battered and bewildered we continue to pummel them and on the 75th minute make two substitutions that ensure the pace remains relentless. Unable to breathe they totter about the pitch desperately trying for some meaningful possession. We press forward again and in the last five minutes put the icing on the cake with a Harry Kane screamer from 30 yards out. 4-0 Get In !!
DARE TO DREAM
I do have a sneaky feeling we’ll win though, under the lights at the lane against a European giant, we’ll kick into gear
My first game at the new stadium. Top performance, please!
Every one of us ****ers need to be singing loud and proud at the top of our voices. We will be the 12th man. We will steer the mighty yids to victory. Daring to try. Daring to risk. Daring to Dream. To dare.... is to do!!! COYSSSSSSSSSSS
We will win this, this Bayern side isn't great now. 4-1 Sp**s
Can't wait for this. Wearing my Lamela shirt in the south stand against Bayern Munich. What a time to be a Sp**s fan when this is what we're used to. Going toe-to-toe with the biggest clubs in the world.
Lads, can you remember the early noughties, we couldn't have dreamed of being a fixture in CL football. These are the nights we could only dream of. I think we win 3-1 tonight. Sonny with a brace, kane penalty. Aurier OG
Two more or less equal teams, great players on both sides, both teams want to play football, great stadium and hopefully a great atmosphere.. Champions League.
I have a strong feeling we are going to win big.

1:1:

shambles at the back
Early yet give us time
Good game. Enjoying it.We’re playing well.
Bayern won’t be open up and dominated like this prob all season. We are playing great.

1-2:

**** sake
**** this tikki takka in our own box bullshit
Well ****, Lewandowski is just one of the best strikers in the world, guys. We’ve got this, pleased with what I saw definitely.
We can **** them in the second half. **** them.

1-3:

We ****ing suck lmao
The ****ing gooner **** of all people...
Need to reel one back somewhat quickly.

1-4:

Please stop. We're already dead.
**** off Sp**s. Where’s that never say die mentality gone.Defence is shot
To all the fat old gammon ****s who cant be arsed to get back to their seat until 55 minutes cos they're too busy stuffing their face with pies and beer that is your fault. I hope you get ****ing cancer. No atmosphere thanks to you ****ing ****s
Embarrassing, ****ing embarrassing. Anybody who thinks we deserve to be back in the final this season needs to get a reality check.

2-4:

5-4 still on
Yes! Come on! We've avoided the 1-5, **** you Woolwich!
Nobody defeats Tottenham 4-1 at home. Learn that Bayern
I really hate the flat atmosphere at our ground, it's not the stadium either, it's the **** stewards that force fans to sit down and the daytrippers who just want to munch their prawn sandwiches.
Where's the "wall of noise" ?
Give me 5th and WHL again....we just ain’t big time

2-5:

Welp.....embarrassing
a hat trick from a Woolwich reject. Tottenham that
The crowd? Man...where is the energy? Bayern fans making it their stadium
Had to be him ffs
People aren't going to like me saying this because I am foreign but **** it, the crowd have sounded awful tonight. Remember when VAR overturned our goal at Leicester and their fans got really into it and the result seemed inevitable? That is how our ground should have sounded but it sounds like a funeral, people can pin it on whatever the **** they want but that has been the most embarrassing part of this game.
Game over, ****ing gooner scoring a hat trick in our own back yard.
Humiliating. Poch can **** off
Forget the team, we need a new fanbase based on the noise from inside the ground, has been a ****ing library all night.
If this is what the new stadium is going to bring us them what's the point? Livid.

2-6:

This is embarrassing
What a total ****ing embarrassment
Etf is going on... I think.. This is the end
Damn. Bayern bent us over, threw away the lube, and went in dry.

2-7:

Oh my God 2-7
I think poch will walk now
This feels like Poch's last game.
Back to the 90s ****
Poch is finished, he’s lost the players completely now.
I absolutely love Poch so I am utterly gutted, it feels like a family member died.
What has happened to our club?
In all my 30 years supporting this club I have finally lost a lot of my passion. I now genuinely don’t know how we correct this or where to start. Manager going won’t do anything as half of the team need sacking. We can’t do it all and even if we do it will take another couple of years to re build. We were meant to be heading into our peak now. That’s not worked out has it!
On my way back.
Great value for money. £8.44 a goal.
Every cloud and all that.
My god even now he still has people defending him.
I noticed 4 years ago that this was a manager being elevated what above his ability, that we would see a repeat of the Redknapp years and guess what that is exactly was has happened.
You can blame the squad all you want - he won nothing with it at its best and even now he isn’t getting any where near it’s ability from it.
The guy is a pretender who has been found out - we like with Redknapp will be the pinnacle of his career. Sadly for us we look back at this time as another 87 side and the complete waste of one the best Sp**s sides in a generation
We will never be bigger than we currently are with Levy and ENIC in charge, they think a stadium will improve us, it won't.
Ground full of tourists, no noise, no atmosphere, just an empty ****ing vessel that looks nice and will make huge bank for these owners who have no ambitions to win trophies.
Investment in the football squad wins games and replacing players that needed replacing, instead we have gone 3 windows now and have players here that are either past their best or have no interest in being here, should have been dealt with by Levy before now, Poch has been massively let down up until this window when we finally got some investment, way too late imo, passion has already gone.
Good management wins games as well and Poch has been having an absolute stinker since last season up until now, even the game against Southampton the other day we were poor tactically, we should never be losing 7-2 at home or away, not good enough, regardless of investment but like I say, I do feel for the man because he has done wonders for this club and the owners have let him down countless times imo but only one man will pay for it whilst everyone else ignores the bigger issue, however I do believe that Poch has no chance of turning this around now, we need a change imo.
It's a joke and we deserve better as a football club, I don't give a **** who the players, owner or manager is, we DESERVE BETTER and honestly I don't want to hear about doing things the right way anymore, the right way is winning trophies and demanding more from our owners rather than submitting to them and letting them turn this club into the Tottenham Hotspur entertainment venue.
I feel sorry for the youngsters. They think the last few seasons are the norm.Historically, nights like tonight are the norm.
**** the new stadium, it's a cash-cow to bring more tourists/glory hunters. Give me my Lane back. The one with die-hard yiddos who would never ever stop singing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They want The Lane back :lol: The novelty wore off pretty quick. From a ‘fortress’ after 4 games to this. Must feel like your new house has been burgled and the thieves pissed and shat in every corner, the fridge, the beds, everywhere. Tremendous. I wonder if this means they’ll stop having picnics opposite the ground.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To all the fat old gammon ****s who cant be arsed to get back to their seat until 55 minutes cos they're too busy stuffing their face with pies and beer that is your fault. I hope you get ****ing cancer. No atmosphere thanks to you ****ing ****s

State of this

Latest posts+

Top Bottom